Wednesday 24 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS WEIGHED #OMAN IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Heavens and the heaven of heavens and even all of that which mankind hath named the Universe all of which created I saith the Holy One of Israel by the breath of My Mouth thus as I commanded the whole of creation to come into being as I so commanded so it came into being as also I by the Word of My Mouth commanded I all things in all of My creation to come into being as I commanded so it came to pass even the Earth Sun moon and stars the galaxies and even all of the Wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name the chief thereof being the creation of mankind and all the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground and all of the creatures thereof that have since the beginning have lived and moved and had their being upon the surface of the Earth thereof and all of the marine life that exists in all of  the seas and oceans all birds of air. Thus say I unto thee as I have so said and as I have so warned mankind of the coming days of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth thus Judge do I again warn the Nations having refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent of all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and from all of their great wickedness Immorality and Corruption but especial to repent of all their sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws but more of the first sin committed in Eden’s garden the punishment thereof inherited from mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve, the curse of death spiritual an eventual death physical of which all the Nations of the Earth and all of mankind thus Judged have been found guilty of and shall unless they have repented in the days of grace and mercy now ended and have by Faith in the Messiah Immanuel been redeemed and through His shed blood cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions shall have the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger poured out upon all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth in these days of wrath and anger now begun but not just upon the Nations of the Earth alone but upon all of mankind Thus  now that the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement  of the Nations hath begun and as afore said the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing also of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all  of My Holy Laws and Commandments an Moral Law hath also begun for as Night follows day so doth the punishing of the Nations follow the Judging of them if having in the weighing thereof found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and these days shall be as it was in the when Sodom and Gomorrah was by My Mighty right hand destroyed and also as it was in the days of the flooding of the Earth when I saved only Noah his family and two of every species of the creatures of My creation and also as it was in the days of the punishing of Egypt when they refused to let My People go by the hand of Mosher/Moses times of the punishing of the mankind in Noah’s day when I flooded the Earth having regretted creating mankind and as it was in the days of Nimrod and the casting down of the tower of Babel  in wrath and anger thus scattering the Nations of the Earth by giving them diverse tongues so shall it be in the days of the punishing of the Nations  and as it was punishing and the destruction of the cities of the plains in Lots day so shall it be in the days of the punish of the Nations to come and as it was when I through Mosher/ Moses brought down upon the heads of Pharaoh and Egypt for the cruel bondage placed upon My People even the ten plagues of Egypt so shall it be in these end of days but far worse for the punishing  of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for such a time shall these end of days be as hath never afore be seen upon the face of the Earth and never shall be ever again be seen as it shall be in the days of the punishing of the Nations. Thus say I unto all the Nations thus Judge and weighed in the balances of My Judgement  why  think ye I in My word said except these days be shortened no flesh shall be saved but for My Peoples and Mine elect sake have I shortened these days yet never the less shall these days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the fall of many of the Nations of the Earth come upon all the Nations of the Earth especially the mightiest thereof that shall fall  down unto the very dust of the ground and unto Sheol and the bottomless pit and the all consuming flames of torment that burn therein called by the Nations Hell thus as afore said their description thereof falls far short as afore said of the reality of the bottomless pit Sheol and the Lake of the fires of eternal torment that is and shall be suffered by all the wicked and unrighteous of mankind the adversary and his followers whose destiny from the beginning hath be fixed in the heavens and Heaven of Heavens who know not nor desire to know Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even all of those Nations thus judged who shall come to know what it is to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and upon being found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments punished with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT By Me saith only true Living God and the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as so also said I shall continue to weigh all of the Nations in the balances of MY Just Judgement and as said upon finding them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of original sin shall I saith the Lord God punish them full measure by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  Thus now it is having weighed this Nation even OMAN and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments  as with the rest of the Nations thus Judge if having found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Holy Moral Laws I shall indeed punish this Nation even OMAN in these days of wrath and anger now the days  the days of grace and mercy have come to an end most severely. But not only shall I punish this Nation for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the committing of as said afore great Wickedness immorality and corruption the pollution and the destruction of the environment especially of the seas and oceans of the Earth that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation the guilty thereof of this generation and of all  the inhabitants of the Earth found guilty of these crime sins and transgressions against the creatures of My creation shall I not Hold Guiltless and shall in the days of wrath and anger to come and in Judgment punish most severely and if found unrepentant they shall be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Also thus it is that I shall having found the government of this Nation guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to provide for the needs of the needy of this their Nation as is the responsibility and duty of all the governments of the Earth to meet the needs of their needy of their Nations having found the Government of this Nation guilty of neglecting to meet the needs  of the needy even of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the terminally ill of the elderly and of the widow the orphan the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken but and especially in failing of providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable against all of those who would harm or abuse them thus for the neglect of the people and young of their Nation and for the committing of the crimes so set down having fond this Nations and their government guilty I shall in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in these end of days of the punishing of the Nations of mankind punish this Nation most severely with Earth quake and volcanic eruption with tornadoes and hurricanes great storms tsunamis tidal wave floods and cyclones followed by drought and famine caused by the increasing heat of the Sun and plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases called by the Nations pandemics of which their description of a pandemic shall fall far short of that which shall befall the unrepentant Nations of the Earth the best example of which hath come to pass in the recent past was the black death.  Thus as said now shall the full fury of My wrath and anger be poured out upon this Nation and all the Nation of the Earth they who have rejected to accept My salvation offered in the days of grace and mercy ended. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even OMAN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment