Tuesday 30 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #YEMEN IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHEI  TZVA’OT creator of all that is was and ever shall be in all eternity planned and brought into being by the Word of My Mouth even all of creation which now is Held in the Palm of My Hand I it is who am everywhere and in every place throughout all of creation at the same time and of which in Me all of the creatures of creation and mankind live and move and have their being and without Me saith the Lord God of Hosts all that doth exist could not exist even all of that so called by mankind the Universe and all that in it is all of the planets stars collections of stars named also by mankind Galaxies and the all of the wonders thereof created to the glory of My Holy Name of which in the beginning in Six days did I create but to put all in context a thousand of mankind’s years is but day to Me even as yesterday is to mankind and in eternity before the fall of mankind time existed not only eternity and is only set down in My Word as it is because mankind hath no hath no frame of reference to understanding or comprehension of eternity for unlike time that goes in a straight line and hath an beginning and end eternity hath no such limitations either in as far as height length breadth depth for eternity like I my Myself hath neither a beginning or end nor any limitations whatsoever. Thus it is that as the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger Have begun wherein all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement are Judged by Me and having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished with the IRON ROD of My just Judgement and by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption and also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath caused the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation. But it is that as I have and shall punish the all the Nations of the Europe and the Middle East so shall I also in wrath and anger punish all the Nations of North Africa as so shall I hence forth punish all of the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas for only a few Nations of that continent have thus far been punished having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and the verdict been given and the sentence declared and thus is now it is that as punishment hath begun so shall it continue until the just due punishment to descend upon all the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment by Me hath been fulfilled unto perfection. But as said not one Nation of the Nations of the Earth shall escape in these days of wrath and anger and end of days the punishment which is their just due and when  Judgment day dawns shall be condemned to be cast by the angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment thus say I again not one Nation shall be passed over in Judgment unless that Nation belongs unto Me through Faith in the Messiah and is covered by the blood of the true and only Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL even all of the Nation and its inhabitants Judged and as so did I in Egypt when I commanded Mosher to warn the children of Israel of the coming of the angel of death who would strike all the first born of Egypt of which out of pharaohs own mouth came My Judgement upon that Nation being unwilling to let My people go as commanded Mosher/Moses told them that the only way the angel of death would Passover the dwelling places of the House of Israel would be the sign of the blood of a spotless first born Lamb being by hyssop struck upon the lintels and two sides posts of the doors and that they should remain inside until morning. As it was then so shall it be now and upon Judgement day even that the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb be upon lintels and the door posts of the hearts of the people of a Nation even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall in Judgment and at this time be by the angel of death be Past over both in as far as the punishment due for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and for all sins crimes and transgressions especially of original sin and in the Judgment to come upon Judgment day for it is impossible for those to be Punished in these days of wrath and anger and in Judgment upon the Judgement day to come all who by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah belong to and have indeed become the redeemed of the Lamb and My children saith the only true living God saviour and redeemer of all the Holy People of Israel and of those of mankind who have been redeemed by the cleansing flow of the shed blood of the Messiah saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and of the Heaven of Heavens. But as said those Nations that do not belong unto Me shall be as they have been afore be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law at this time be punished in these days of wrath and anger according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of My Moral Law and as is set down in My Word and also as they have been found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall they be thereby punished to the full extent of My Law even My Holy Moral Laws and commandments. None shall escape no not one that belongs not unto Me. But also say I unto thee that there is a Nation and its Leader that as they having been Judged and shall be at this time punish that are at the present are walking upon a path from which there is no return but not only that Nation but many of the Nations that exist upon the face of the Earth especially this NATION YEMEN whose leaders as said are now are set upon a path from which there is no return but all shall be given the chance before being punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments to turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from their hearts obey them all as so set down in My Word of which if they do so then My wrath and anger shall be withheld until Judgment day from descending upon them and their Nation and My blessing of peace and prosperity shall be theirs until Judgment day dawns and if not then the full fury of My Wrath and anger shall descend upon them and they shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof of those Nations that refuse to do so. But indeed it is that according as the Nations of Europe and the Middle East and North Africa have been afore Judged so shall they at this time and in these days of wrath and anger be punish and as so said if they turn not from off their disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments they having been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall they be punished and shall be in wrath and anger be cast down unto the dust of the ground. But not only for their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but they shall be punished for all of the crimes of their governments committed against their own people in the respect of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the homeless the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken and their failure to provide adequate care and protection for their young very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse of even murder them even of their inhumanity not only towards their own people but also towards the people of other lands tribes and Nations shall I punished them with Earth Quakes volcanic activity in many places with hurricanes tornadoes  great storms by whirlwind and fire by floods the increased heat of the sun turning the ground as hard as rock and by drought famine plagues and pestilence and unstoppable diseases but not only for these sin crimes and transgression shall I punish the Nations and their Governments but and also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of the creatures of My creation. So shall I punish them all with the punishment demanded My Holy Laws and commandments unto perfection for it is I Judge Not as mankind Judges for it is from My sight nothing is hidden and thus as I see the inner being of mankind so do I Judge for if a person obeys My Holy Laws and Commandment’s outwardly but inwardly they remain disobedient I shall see it and Judge and condemn them accordingly for mankind can lie and hide the truth from each other but they can hide nothing from Me saith the Lord God for I see all things both inwardly Judging the hearts of mankind and outwardly condemning those actions committed by mankind that are contrary to My Holy Will Laws and Commandments and as all are Judge both inwardly and outwardly spiritually and physical so shall I punish them at this time in these days of wrath and anger and in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days when time and this creation ends and the new begins. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even YEMEN and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment