Saturday 13 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS JUDGED AND FOUND #CYPRUS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Holy One Of Israel and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb through whom alone mankind and the Holy People can by Faith in Him be forgiven, redeemed and cleansed of all sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through His shed blood becoming Holy and righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath and anger to come that shall descend upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially upon all of those who have broken all of My Moral Law of mankind that do dwell upon the face of the Earth. Thus say I as I have so said so have I done and so shall I do even punish all the Nations that have been weighed in  the balances of My Just Judgment and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as so said the breaking of My Moral Laws by any of the Nations of the Earth from the least to the greatest from the smallest Nation of land seas an oceans of the Earth to the greatest and the Mightiest Nation upon the face of the Earth even those who have been thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and are due to be punish by the whirlwind of My  wrath  and anger according as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments even as is so set down and written in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall it as written be spread throughout all of the Earth so that all upon the face of the Earth when coming before Me in Judgement when Judgment day dawns at the end of days not long off so that that all of mankind shall have none excuse before Me in that they will be unable to say they knew not of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of breaking any and all of them even the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon all of mankind and the Holy People upon the face of the Earth that obey not from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments but especially the consequence of breaking My Most Holy Moral Laws of which  if Broken for those who break them there is and shall be no forgiveness and no mercy especially if in the breaking of them they commit such wicked immoral crimes against the weak the vulnerable the young and the innocent of mankind. Thus by IRON ROD OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS shall I indeed punish all of those who have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty as Judged of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law as said and as written down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth.  and there shall come a time before the end and Judgment day that in the instant any and of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws are broken by any of mankind in that instant they shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Word Law and Commandments. Thus as said I shall weigh each and every Nation one by one in the balances of My Just Judgment and as I have punished  others thus far weighed in the balances and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law in like manner shall I saith the Lord God of Hosts punished those yet to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment if found  guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; but let Me as mankind is limited in enforcing the Laws of mankind with Me there are no such limitations in the enforcement of all of My Laws and Commandments for I AM THAT I AM, am in every place throughout all of creation at the same instant of time and in all o eternity and can apply the punishment due for any and all crimes in the instant they are committed but as is said and so I say Judgment must be tempered by mercy for without mercy Judgement cannot be Just but is a most wicked tyranny in the extreme as I am the Just Judge of all of mankind so am I a Merciful Judge in My Judgement  of all of the Nations of mankind saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. But it shall be that I shall be merciful to those that are merciful other but to the wicked cruel tyrants of the Earth I shall be to them the terror that rises a noon day thus shall I in wrath and Anger strike the wicked tyrannical dictators of the Earth. Thus  I shall be unto all the Nations of land seas and oceans of the Earth in the Judging of them a Just Judge but in the weighing of this Nation I find them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the pollution and destruction of the environment especial of the seas around them and of the seas and oceans of the Earth the crime of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of the people of this Nation even CYPRUS by its Government and as the days of grace and mercy hath ended and no repentance hath been forthcoming forth coming then upon this Nations Government shall the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger shall be poured by whirlwind and fire floods and great storms plague and famine pestilence and Earth quakes and tidal waves and an awakening of volcanoes throughout all of the Mediterranean. But as also as so said in My Word I have no Joy in the death of the wicked and I would have had it instead of wrath and anger pour forth, blessings peace and prosperity and rather than wrath and anger death and destruction and every one of mankind repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL saith the Holy One of Israel.   But mankind having rejected the salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy ended mankind having remained fallen and unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment and My Moral then wrath and anger death and destruction must be poured out upon all the wicked disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment especial My Most Holy Moral Law. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even CYPRUS and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment