Monday 1 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #WEIGHED #BULGARIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even all of that which mankind calls the Universe and all that in it is in which I set the stars in their course and the planets that orbit them and all the wonders thereof and of which I created first the Earth and the Sun to rule the Day and the Moon the Night and upon the Earth created I all the creatures thereof and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and thus it was that I created mankind from the dust of the ground both male and female created I their bodies from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies their immortal souls created in Mine own image holy pure and righteous in My sight and My image revealed in mankind is seen in their souls or personalities in thee respect that each and every soul of mankind is made up of mind emotions and will each an individual part of the soul yet all are one totally interdependent integrate inseparable whole the will is the third person  of what mankind calls the trinity Roach Hakodesh and so named by the Nations of Mankind the Holy Spirit who works out My Will and Purposes in all of creation even as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and Commandments the emotions is seen and revealed in that for the Love of My people of every land tribe and Nation and especially the Holy People Israel I sent the Messiah My Son to suffer and die in their place so that they could in Him be by faith forgiven and cleansed of all sins crime and transgressions especially Original sin and be by Faith in Him redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting life in the Heaven of Heavens forever and finally the Mind represents Myself the Father of all of creation who by the breath of My Mouth as so ordained in eternity bout into being all of creation especially mankind and all of the creatures of My creation and do work out My purposes as planned out in eternity in all of creation for al things work together for good even according to My Will and purposes. So to say that My image in mankind is body soul and spirit is false for the body is flesh and blood and as I so said in My Word flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom and the spiritual part of mankind is the soul of mankind and is not made up of body soul and spirit, the spiritual part of mankind is their soul personality or spirit the soul of mankind is therefore  one totally undivided integrated interdependent hole whole yet three in one. Thus say I this is so set down so that all of mankind may see and know and understand what is My true image in all of mankind though corrupted by sin transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the first sin that caused the fall of mankind. Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even all of creation unto thee at this time say I that shall Judge this Nation shall I weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement Hawaii and having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I pour out upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but not only for the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this Nation BULGARIA  but and also for being guilty of committing  great wickedness corruption and immorality and also and especially for the breaking MY COMMANDMENT THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEY SELF ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF THINGS IN THE EARTH UNDER THE EARTH IN THE SKIES ABOVE OR IN THE SEAS AND OCEANS OF THE EARTH THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN UNTO OR WORSHIP OR SERVE THEM FOR I AM A JEALOUS GOD VISITING THE INIQUITIES OF THE FATHERS UPON THEIR CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD  AND FOURTH GENERATION. For all of these sin crimes and transgressions shall I punish this Nation but and especially for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation thus it is that those found guilty of the committing these crimes in Judgment I shall not hold guiltless. But it is that also shall I punish this Nation Government for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nations especially the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken for providing shelter for those fleeing persecution and civil wars thus having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and being found guilty all of these sins crimes transgressions set down herein I shall with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation. But more so their Governments failure In the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder or kidnap them. Thus it shall be that having found this Nation guilty of committing all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and the pollution and devastation of their environments as said in wrath and anger shall I punish this Nations by Earthquakes and great storms of tornadoes hurricanes of the eruption of the volcanoes and of great floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence tsunamis and tidal waves. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BULGARIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment