Monday 15 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #SYRIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts and the Messiah IMMANUEL even I who hath created all things according to My will and purpose as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets past and present even the whole of creation in all eternity before time began created I; saith the Holy One of Israel; the Heavens and the whole of creation named buy mankind the Universe and all that in it is even the Sun Moon and stars and the Earth at the centre thereof and all that in eternity existed for before mankind fell time existed not for in eternity there was no passage of time yea indeed there was night and day but not as mankind now calculates night and day for a day then was like unto the passing of a thousand years now. As so said afore when I created mankind and the creatures of My creation in eternity as said time existed not and therefore mankind and all the creatures of My creation if mankind had not fallen were destined to live forever. It was that when mankind fell being deceived into disobeying My first commandment by that great serpent and deceiver the adversary mankind fell, the Adversary was and is forever to be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit at the end of days when Judgment day dawns and mankind being guilty of giving into the temptation and deception of the Adversary fell committing the first sin called now original sin that if unredeemed and unrepentant would also be cast along with Adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit and the flames of everlasting torment at the end of days when Judgement day dawns but unlike the adversary whose destiny is fixed forever mankind was given in the beginning of days after being cast out of Eden’s Garden  through faith in the promised Messiah saviour and redeemer to come a means of escaping being upon Judgement day at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment of which the promise I saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL EVEN ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT fulfilled in the coming of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in that all who believe in Him as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb in Judgment would be acquitted having been forgiven and cleansed through His shed blood of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and upon being clothed in His righteousness found holy righteous and pure in My sight and of being given eternal life and inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus as there was then through the fall of mankind the beginning of days so must there be an end thereof but not only Just an End of Days but an end of this creation and the beginning of a new creation. Behold all things shall be made anew even all of creation where times exists not on all Eternity and where the old creation shall fade into the Land of forgetfulness. But it is also for all eternity shall I saith the Lord God of Hosts cast all of those into the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment even all of those who have been Judged and found guilty not only of original sin inherited from Adam and Eve but of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments throughout their lives on Earth and committing all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and iniquity who have upon being warned of My Just Judgment to come upon all of mankind have chosen through unbelief hardness of heart and blindness of eyes to remain unrepentant and fallen and also to ignore the warnings given of the dawning of Judgement day at the end of days  that unless they repented of all sins crimes and transgression committed in the of breaking My Holy Laws throughout their lives on Earth that upon Judgment day they would be brought before Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel and shall have to answer for all of their sins crimes and transgression committed throughout their life on Earth and having no excuse before Me and being found guilty of all of their sins crimes and transgressions not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also of great wickedness unrighteousness unbelief immorality corruption the pollution and destruction of the Earth environment and the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation both domestic and wild, but and also as concerning the attitude and treatment by many of mankind towards their fellow human beings shall they be Judged and condemned for as they have not been compassionate and merciful to others so in Judgement I shall not be compassionate and merciful to them but shall in full fury of My wrath and anger in Judgment condemn them as so shall I all who are found guilty of the crimes transgressions and sins committed in all of their lives on Earth in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments condemn them to be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and the flames of torment that burn therein forever even for all eternity. Thus as so said I shall having Judged and found Majorca Minorca and Ibiza Island guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish them, but for all manner of unrighteousness great wickedness immorality unbelief and corruption also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath been the cause of the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial land and marine mammals and other creatures of the deep oceans of which are beyond the sight of mankind but are not hidden from My sight and upon so seeing My wrath and anger towards those guilty of so causing their injuries and deaths; I it is who doth know those who are responsible and for their crimes I shall punish them most severely and they shall know what it is to feel My wrath descending upon them and what it is indeed to fall into the hands of the Just Judge of mankind saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot; increases so much so that of a certainly they shall suffer as they have caused the creatures of My creation to suffer. Thus shall I rain down upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and with Earthquakes tsunamis tidal waves flood volcanic eruptions great storms tornadoes cyclones hurricanes followed by plague pestilence the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the Earth so much so that no vegetation or crops may grow therein bringing famine drought and diseases and in the end causing this Nation SYRIA to be cast down into the depths of the Earth. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SYRIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment