Wednesday 3 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS I HAVE #WEIGHED #SERBIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND HAVING FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts of the whole of creation I who says and it comes to pass commands and it is done who hath created mankind in Mine own image in Mine own image created I mankind male and female and breath their souls into their bodies formed from the dust of the ground and before the fell being deceive by the lies of the Adversary were Holy Pure righteous and perfect in My sight having beginning but no end of days. I saith the Holy One of Israel it is who holds all of creation; named by mankind the Universe; in the palm of My hand, and the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee at this time say I unto thee that I shall in the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT BE PUNISHED without exception strictly according to the punishment demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophet past and present. Thus as I have been most merciful to the Nations of Mankind in the provision of the days of grace and mercy now ended in that any of the Nations of mankind could have been saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day at the end of days if in these days they had repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original inherited sin; that was the cause of the fall of all of mankind from thence till the end of days; and sought My forgiveness and upon being forgiven washed clean by Faith in the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL and the resurrected unto everlasting life and at the end of their days upon Earth ascended as dis the Messiah into Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven but as afore said reject the offer and refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb and now as the days of grace and mercy ended and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein as so said all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth having blinded their eyes deafened their ears and harden their heart to My Word  as revealed and set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets as concerning these last and end of days the coming day of Judgement at the end of days and of the punishing of all of the Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of original sin and all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which in Judgement those before and during the days of grace and mercy having repented and by Faith washed clean of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially forgiven of original sin shall in Judgement be acquitted and all those having refused to repent and by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah be by faith redeemed thus in rejecting that which was offered have condemned themselves in Judgment tobe cast in to the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever. But is and shall be that at this time not only shall I in the weighing of the Nations of mankind in the balances of My Just Judgement find them guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of original sin and being guilty of all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity but and also of the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by mankind’s pollution and devastation of the environment not only through the careless disposal of waste by mankind in the lakes rivers streams seas and oceans of the Earth but and also the pollution of the environment by the excessive burning of fossil fuels not only in the production of industrial and domestic energy but more so in the use of fossil fuels to power mankind’s transport structure the waste emission of which have cause not only damage to the health of the creatures of My creation but more so to the health of mankind. Thus it is also I shall punish the Governments of all the Nations having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the Needy of their Nation but more so shall I punish the Government of this Nation I have  as so said weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement for having failed in their electoral and God given responsibility to meet all need of the needy of this Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the outcast and the orphan the homeless and the refugees within thy gate fleeing civil war starvation and persecution and also the poverty stricken and destitute thus having weighed this Nation and its Government  in the Balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of all of the crimes sins and transgression set down herein I shall in wrath and anger with whirlwind and fire Earthquakes great storms and volcanic activity tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and cataclysmic floods  the increased heat of the Sun turning the ground as hard as rock unable to give of its bounty  followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  I shall punish this Nation even SERBIA. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SERBIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment