Wednesday 2 August 2017

#THE #TERRIBLE #SWIFT #SWORD OF #GODS #WRATH AND ANGER THAT #SHALL #STRIKE THE #NATIONS OF THE #MIDDLE #EAST

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai unto thee at this time have I not said that the Terrible Swift Sword of My wrath and anger hath been sharpened and polished and given into the hand of he who is to wield it ready to strike the Nations of the Earth and shall not hold back until it has struck all the rebellious and disobedient Nations of the Earth who do break all of My Holy Law and commandments. But also it is that the one who wields the sword of My Just Judgment shall not strike any Nation, Nations or regions of the Earth until so commanded to do so and that they have been warned of that which is to come upon them and why and thus it is that certain regions and Nations of the Middle East have in times past been warn that My Just Judgment is to descend upon them when their cup of My Wrath anger hath been filled up unto the brim ready for it to be poured out upon them. Thus it is that upon certain Nations in the Middle East that the sword of My Just Judgment shall strike those Nation which are the most guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and whose cup of wrath and anger is ready to be and shall be poured out upon them not only for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments but who also have cause the deaths of the innocents of that region especially in Syria and the Yemen but also the terrorist of the whole of the Middle East shall feel the striking of My swift and terrible sharp sword for it shall strike to the right and unto the left and shall go through all the guilty Nations wreaking death and destruction  thereof until he who wields it and the sword that strikes have fulfilled their purpose in executing My Just Judgment upon the guilty who shall be cast into the bottomless pit thereafter. But and especially shall it strike the bullies of the Middle East even those like all bullies that can only pick upon those weaker and smaller than themselves even those Nations who know saith the Lord God of the Host of the heaven of heavens of whom I speak they shall not escape that which is to befall them.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment