Saturday 19 August 2017

#THE #TERRIBLE #SWIFT #SHARP #SWORD OF #GOD SHALL #STRIKE ALL OF #ISRAELS #ENEMIES AND ALL THE #DESTROYERS OF #GODS #CREATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Israel how long shall it be before My swift terrible sharp sword shall be at rest and return unto its scabbard not until its task is complete and all the enemies of Israel be destroyed and the land cleansed of all that doth pollute it and the rebellious inhabitants of My people are no longer rebellious and do humble themselves and return unto Me in complete and perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Law and commandments. Thus indeed shall My sword be commanded to go out and to strike all the enemies of My people close at hand and afar off until all have perished from the face of the Earth especial those close at hand upon whom not only shall My swift sharp and terrible sword be commanded to strike them but I shall call forth a flood to devastate their land that they may see and know that the God and Saviour of Israel hath returned to dwell amongst His people once more. But it is not only shall My swift terrible sharp sword strike the enemies of My people near at hand and afar off but it shall strike all the rebellious Nations of the Earth who commit all manner of wickedness and immorality, all who indeed do destroy My creation by pollution and the destruction of the land by deforestation and do wickedly kill My creatures and do pollute My seas and oceans who also treat their fellow human beings as mere commodities to be bought and sold these all shall feel the edge of My sword striking them down to the dust of the ground to rise no more and to be brought before Me in Judgement and those who have without mercy slaughter My creatures and their fellow human being without mercy shall be shown no mercy only the fury of My wrath and anger upon them.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment