Monday 7 August 2017

#THE RECENT #STRIKING OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH BY #GODS SWIFT AND #TERRIBLE SHARP #SWORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts unto the Nations of the Earth now it is that thus far have I commanded he who wields My swift terrible sharp sword to strike but lightly the Nations thus struck with the scorching of the lands by heat and fire those which have thus suffer this blow of My sword. But and if repentance is not forth coming and obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments especialy My Moral Laws then I shall command he who wields it to cause My sword to strike the cities of those Nations with such devastation not only by fire and the scorching of the Earth but by earthquake and storms as have never been seen upon the Earth until this time and yea ye shall know that it is I who have thus commanded this to be so. There is a saying amongst thee that there is none so blind as those that don't want to see and so it is with thee because of the willing blindness of thine eyes and the hardness of thy hearts rather than acknowledge that it is I who hast thus Judged thee and found thee guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Laws and that the punishment thus received is because of thy crimes in the breaking of My Holy Moral Laws as Is set down in My Word even that which thou doth call the Bible. Rather wouldst thou listen and take heed of thy scientist who know not nor dare admit what is the real cause of the disasters striking the Earth those that are fanaticaly set in their ways and blinded by their own theoretical fantasies of evolution and their big bang theory who wonder at the achievements of ancient generations in the monuments left behind that have stood the test of time, thus say I reverse thy theory of evolution and then you will see the light not of mankind’s advancement but of mankind’s decline for if the passage of time that those ancient monuments was applied to modern achievements by the same time span was reached then none of all of the achievements of this generation would be not even be a memory for they would have perished through the ravages of time. Thy buildings crumbled to dust thy vehicles rusted away all of thy cities reclaimed by what thou doth call Nature, but the remains of the ancient monuments though deteriorated  would still exist surviving storms earthquakes tornadoes and hurricanes.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment