Thursday 24 August 2017

#THE #SUFFERING OF THE #CIVILIAN #POPULATION OF #THE #YEMEN #CAUSED BY THE #DEVASTATING #CIVIL #WAR

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto those Nations of the Middle East which are involved in the Yemeni civil war even the Saudi lead coalition. Well have I warned thee of that which I would do unto thee if peace for the civilian population of that Nation is not returned. Neither ye nor the rebels have due consideration for the suffering of that Nations people and do not take every step possible to bring about peace there thus have I so warned thee and now because of thy deafness and hardness of heart and for the indiscriminate bombing of that Nation civilian population what said I would do unto thee even in the respect of thy oil wells that it shall be not only shall they begin to totally dry up but those which are in the south of Yemen shall be sunk into the bowels of the Earth beyond thy reach and this shalt thou know that this is being done by the tremors that thou shalt feel when this is taking place not so much as a shallow earth quake but a deep rumbling of the Earth but not only shall I punish thee but also those rebels which because of their rebellion have not and do not take into due consideration of the suffering  of the civilian population of Yemen only having in mind the cause for which they are fighting and do not seek to remedy it by seeking to negotiate a peace treaty so that desperate needed aid can reach the whole of the population of Yemen that are suffering because of this civil war even a temporary cease fire would help so that aid both medical and other necessary supplies can be allowed into Yemen. I shall hold back what I warned thee that I would do unto thee for but a short time but be assured when that time is up and nothing has been done to bring about peace for the sake of the civilian people of Yemen and aid hath not been allowed in then the full fury of My wrath and anger shall strike thee as I have recently so struck other Nations recently of which mankind seeks to blame Nature but as that Nature as they call it is part of My creation then it is that I through Nature have thus struck the Nations as I warned I would because of unbelief and disobedience to My Holy Law and commandments and because of the wickedness and immorality committed by the Nations of the Earth. So it shall be first thy wells shall dry up and then that which hath struck other Nations shall descend upon thee as well as that which I have promised to do unto thee.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment