Wednesday 16 August 2017

#A #WARNING FROM #GOD TO THE #GOVERNMENT OF #NORTH #KOREA TO #STOP ITS #TYRANNICAL #INHUMAN #TREATMENT OF ITS #PEOPLE


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto the Leader of North Korea at this time that I have weighed thee in the balances of My Just Judgement and found thee guilty and thus due for My swift and terrible sharp sword to strike thee and thy regime hip and thigh which at first those so struck shall feel such pain as a woman in labour after which their end shall come and that until not one of thy leadership remains but I shall set before thee this the Judgment upon which I have Judged thee is not for thy provocation of any Western Nation but for thy tyrannical and cruel treatment of thy people and especially the young even babies and infants for as I have so said to others forbid them not to come unto Me for of such is the Kingdom of the heaven of heavens. For I say unto thee their blood cryeth out from the ground for Me to wreak vengeance upon thee but not only thee but all who do truly follow thee and not those who follow thee through fear that if they did not then their lives would be at risk. Thus say I and to all those Nation which rule their Nations by tyrannical fear that, that path is a short one that sooner or later I do exact My vengeance upon them for vengeance is Mine saith the Lord I shall repay and meet out the punishment due upon such as do treat their people even the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan the elderly the poor and destitute for there is no excuse for any government to treat their people in such a manner thus I say this as they treat their people so shall I treat them. But thou sayest why am I not punishing thee over thy provocation and actions against the western nations because thou art both guilty one of provocation one of unnecessary aggression. But on this matter if it doth go further than it has shall in deed provoke Me to anger and to take action against both sides. From now on it is that the warning of My wrath and anger to come which shall be followed by it being poured out upon those to whom the warning has gone forth. For it is that none no nor one takes heed of My Word and when I strike a Nation with disasters then thy scientist to whom thou doth give heed seek to use any reason other than My wrath and anger being poured out to explain away these disasters but there is coming a time when such reason will not explain as so hath happened such disasters of such magnitude that thy scientists shall be able to explain away such that is to befall those guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Law.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment