Saturday 12 August 2017

#THE #JUST #JUDGEMENT OF #GOD TO #DESCEND UPON THE #NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee that I afore hath said unto thee that I shall strike those Nations that are guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Law and thus shall I Judge now the Nations of South America I shall weigh each one in the balances of My Just Judgement first their government and then their people and if found guilty shall be punished forth with according that which My Holy Law and Commandments demand as the punishment thereof But and it is that any other Nation that seeks by force to impose their will on any of the Nations of South America though it be with good intentions shall feel My wrath and anger turning against them I alone saith the Lord God of the whole of creation have the right to Judge and punish any Nation and Government for their great wickedness thus there is a saying amongst thee as concerning good intentions, that the way to that place thou doth call hell is paved with good intentions. But and I say this interfering in any Nations sovereignty by another is the Breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus shall it be that I shall bring down upon the heads of the South American National Governments first the full extent of My Wrath and anger even upon those that tyrannical oppress their people denying them their basic human rights also those governments which through corruption do keep their people in dire poverty who see not to the needs of the sick the elderly the homeless the disabled and the most vulnerable especially the young, These I shall indeed strike with My swift and terrible sharp sword by he who wields it by plague famine and pestilence and also by floods landslides earthquakes and the eruption of volcanoes in diverse places so much so that all will know it is I who thus Judged and punished them for their wicked immoral and corrupt actions and the Breaking of My Holy Law. There shall not be any guilty Nation or Government that shall escape no not one the full fury of My Wrath and anger for their great wickedness and the oppression by the National governments of their people.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment