Sunday 27 August 2017

#THE #PUNISHMENT OF #GOD TO #DESCEND UPON THOSE WHO HAVE #CAUSED THE #DEATHS OF #INNOCENT #YEMENI #CIVILIANS.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time even unto the Nations involved in the Yemeni civil war that is resulting in the deaths of the civilian population more so than the those who have caused this civil war to come about and who are fighting it, saith the Lord of God of the Hosts of the heaven of heavens and the only true Living redeemer. Thus it is that those as I have said afore I shall not hold them guiltless of the crimes they have committed against the civilian population of that country especially the young that they shall not escape punishment thus as I have thus said afore time so shall it of a certainty come to pass. But not only shall those who have cause the deaths of innocent civilians be punished but also those who support them thus say I to these thou shalt not escape partaking in the punishment so declared to descend upon those guilty of these unnecessary deaths. But not only shall the deaths directly attributed to those who have rained down upon them death and destruction but the deaths also of those who are perishing from the diseases and the plagues resulting from the destruction of the minimal means to support life and care for the civilian population under the circumstances in which they now find themselves. Thus say I unto those Nations that support the Saudi coalition and the rebels if ye do not seek to bring and end to this civil war not only shall I punish thee for thy wicked immorality and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments as I have thus done so far, but as they have rained down death and destruction upon the population of the Yemen so shall I rained down upon thy heads death and destruction and as peace hath been taken away by this civil war so shall I take away peace from thy Nations and Lands and peoples.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment