Friday 4 August 2017

#THE #JUDGEMENT TO COME #UPON #THOSE WHO HAVE THE #ONLY #TRUE #FAITH #GIVEN BY #GOD AND #THOSE WHO #DON'T


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the true and on living God redeemer and creator of the whole of creation that there are two Judgments to come not one and they are those who are not of the Faith and those are of the Faith given by Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the heaven of heavens, those who are not redeemed by the blood of the true eternal Passover Lamb and those who are. The first Judgment is the Judgement of those outside of the true and only Faith who shall be Judged by My Holy Law and Commandments who shall suffer the punishments thereof and in the end cast into the bottomless pit banished from My Kingdom and presence forever wherein there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth this is the first Judgment blessed are those who continue on to the second Judgment the Judgement of those who are of the true Faith make no mistake ye who are of the Faith given by Me saith the Lord God thou art to face My Judgment and the punishment of thy sins of omission and commission for there are those who barely enter the gate of the Kingdom of the heaven of heavens and there are those who are told though they believe they deserve it not, that are called to come and sit at My right hand on those seats thus reserved even for those who are the faithful and true who do Love the Lord their God with all of their being who are meek humble of heart who strive to be perfect and righteous in My sight who are merciful to all others and also strive by faith to be pure in heart who also seek to bring peace between all the Nations and people of the Earth. Thus say I that the Faith that I give is not a means of doing away with My Holy Law and Commandments but rather through that Faith given, those who are thus given the true faith have the power and strength through faith in the Messiah and His righteousness to obey perfectly all of My Holy Law and commandments perfectly therefore the sins of omission is having the power and strength through faith to obey My Holy Law and Commandments but omitting to do so and the sin of commission is seeking to obey My holy Law and Commandments according to their own will their way and not according to My Will My way as is set down in My Word for it is that it is My Will that shall be done upon the Earth as it is in the Heaven of Heavens and not the will of the flesh nor the will mankind nor according to the will and way of the World for it is only those who obey My Holy Law and Commandments My Way as is set down in My Word according to My Holy Will and purpose through faith in the Messiah shall be accounted as righteous in My sight and shall at last enter into the Kingdom of the heavens of heaven For the will of the flesh the world and the adversary are contrary to all of My Holy Will and purposes. Thus it is that those of the true Faith shall be Judged by their obedience to My Holy Law and commandments through that true Faith given and those thus outside of the true faith shall be thus Judge by My Holy Law and commandments and the severity of their punishment shall be according to their obedience or disobedience of all of My Holy Law and Commandment unto perfection.


This is the Word of the Lord God to thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment