Thursday 31 August 2017

#A #VISION #GOD GAVE TO #HIS #SERVANT #WARNING THE NATIONS OF #THAT WHICH IS #ABOUT #TO COME TO #PASS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time that afore time I sent unto My servant a vision and a warning of that which was about to come to pass if the Nations at that time did not change the direction in which they were heading the vision of which I have commanded him to set down as it was delivered unto him by My messenger.
    In the year according to the western calendar one thousand nine hundred and ninety two  the Lord God sent unto me a vision by one of His messengers and the vision which He did send unto me was that I suddenly found myself in an aircraft sitting on the right side looking out of the windows and as it were I saw to my right it was as if the whole of the land was covered by a terrible fire but not as a forest fire it was like clouds of fire shooting up from the ground devouring everything in sight then I turned to the messenger of God and said what is this Land and Nation and he replied not one but two Nations on the land reside and I said from which Nation has this aircraft come and what is its destination and he said unto me the opening up of this vision shall be hidden from thee until the time it is about to come to pass which over the past few days the vision hath by Gods messenger hath been revealed unto me the land from which the aircraft departed was Japan and the land on fire was the whole of the Korean peninsula and the aircrafts destination was Britain the consuming fire is that of which the Nations know.
    This is of a truth the vision I gave unto him and it would be well if the Nations heeded the warning herein revealed.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment