Tuesday 25 August 2015

THE #EXISTENCE OF #HELL AND ITS #RULER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

          I created the bottomless pit where in are banished all who believe not in Me and in the Messiah and salvation through Him and Him alone. In the pit is everlasting torment and burning weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, this I did not desire or want but any who do not My Will as is set down in My Word can not exist in My Kingdom but it is because mankind is made in My image I could not wipe those who are not willing to do My Will, from existence completely so I had to create a place of banishment the bottomless pit.

            Be aware of what the punishment of the pit is banishment in every sense of the word all who are cast into it are alone, the burning of regret is that which shall burn inside the hearts of the inhabitants of the pit for in it I am not and as I am the source of all life,love, happiness and peace in the pit there is none it is a living death forever, in that place there is no peace no love no happiness there is only loneliness, misery darkness and emptiness of the heart. The first time a person is cast therein is an awareness of these things, but it is not that which realy hurts inside but it is the burning of regret which increases without reprieve and the eventual realisation it is forever. There is also an awareness that nought of the physical life exist therein also.

        Even as the rich man shouted, 'Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames. The water referred to is the water of life and the flames are the burning of regret of all that he did not do in life. Especially repent and turn to Me through the true Passover Lamb even the Messiah!

This is the Word of the Lord God to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment