Tuesday 25 August 2015

#CREATION AND ITS #TRUE AGE

         Thus saith the Lord God the scientist of this present age seem to think that by using the speed of light as a means of calculating the age of the Universe and of the Earth and its beginning  by calculating how long light from the furthest reaches of the Universe took to reach Earth, creation must be many billions of years old and if the Earth was created at the beginning then it to must be many billions of years old at least many thousands of millions of years old. This is the only supposition they can come to only if they don’t believe in My existence thus their destiny is sealed. But if they do believe then they have to consider what I said at the beginning Let there be Light and there was light do you and they think that was confined to the Earth and it regions nay not so but light was created in an instant throughout the whole Universe, thus their calculations are irrelevant for they calculate a none existent period of time.

                  Now dost thou and  they have to see what is also written that to Me a thousand years is as a day therefore it took Me seven thousand years to create the Universe and this Earth. So I give to you a mystery to work out if it took Me seven thousand years to create the Earth how old was mankind Adam and Eve when they fell an were cast out of My Garden?

               For what reason did I create mankind? To be my children and to look after My creation I made the whole of creation subject to mankind and gave them the privilege of naming all of the creatures upon the Earth, to tend my garden, even the perfect garden of Eden in Which resided  the tree of life the way of which was and is guarded by the angel with the flaming sword.

                What then is mankind doing now to the Earth building great cities at the cost of land needed to not only provide for mankind but the creatures upon the Earth and what is mankind doing to My creatures and the forests of the Earth and what should My Judgement be upon thee?


From the prophet of the Lord








No comments:

Post a Comment