Tuesday 25 August 2015

#PROPHESY 2


                      Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the creator of the Universe I will give this civilization a times time and half a time to change direction and then My Wrath and anger shall descend up it, as never before, the disasters of the past were just a warning but they are nothing as compared to that which shall come if there is no repentance and a changing of direction and obedience to My Law as set down in MY WORD, to those who think Faith does away with the Law of Moses it does not for Faith is given as a means of obedience to the Law. What do I mean by a times time? Measure it if you will as ample time in life to alter this civilizations moral and spiritual direction to avoide My Wrath and Anger. But be in no doubt I shall severly punish the wicked and disobedient of the Earth if they do not heed this warning!



This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment