Tuesday 1 December 2015

#THE #TAKING OF #LIFE AND THE #CONSEQUENCES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    My Law in as far as THOU SHALT NOT KILL AND WHOEVER DOES SO IS IN DANGER OF JUDGMENT applies to human life from the time it comes into being until the time of death there are no exception’s a child's existence does not start as set down by thy scientist or medical authorities it starts the moment the sperm and the egg join and starts to grow, when does the life of a plant start? It is when the seed is planted and it starts to grow even though you see it not it is still alive, so also the child I am the creator of all Life I give it and I take it away and after death comes Judgement. All who Kill, when they come before Me shall be Judged accordingly those who Kill and repent not shall be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth where there is no happiness and peace, for all eternity. I expect all My Law’s to be obeyed unto perfection
   
    This is the  Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment