Saturday 5 December 2015

#THE #WRATH #ANGER OF THE #LORD #GOD AGAINST THE #NATIONS


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus now thou art seeing that which I warned thee of. So shall it indeed come upon all those who disobey all of My Law and Commandments and it is that I shall not hold back My wrath and anger against all of the disobedient of the Earth until they repent and turn from their wickedness and disobedience. Thus it is that My Word has fallen upon deaf ears thou hast hardened your hearts to My Word and to all of that which I have commanded thee My watchman hast warned thee of that which is and was to come, if thou hast heeded My Word and warnings then that which is coming and shall come upon thee would not have come and will not come. Take heed I say unto thee and turn from  thy disobedience and I shall hold back My wrath and anger, turn again unto Me and I shall turn unto thee and instead of wrath and anger blessing, peace and prosperity.

    This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment