Monday 14 December 2015

#THE #WORD OF #GOD AS CONCERNING #SYRIA AND #ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    As concerning Syria, Assad and Putin will never give up any territory in Syria and this will be seen once the rebels and Diash are defeated the only reason they agree to negotiations with any at all is to achieve their aims and if using the U.N. and the coalition to do so they will. But their true position will be seen at the end, it will be total intransigence. You will find a total lock down and they will seek to get rid of the Kurdish army by any means at their disposal.
    As said afore time how Putin gained the Crimea and still seeks to gain part of the Ukraine is an example of his attitude and position. He will never give up and never move his position and while Assad has the backing of Putin neither will he, as far as their concerned Syria belongs to them and no one else. Assad will never give up Syria or compromise in any way no matter what he says to the contrary!
    Thus also I say unto Israel cleanse the Holy City of all that pollutes it even the abomination of desolation that stands in the Holy Place remove from that place all the false faiths and all of the idols that reside therein turn back unto Me My People and I will turn unto thee and bless thee and once more I will dwell amongst thee and thou shalt once more be My People, Children of the Living God and if I be with thee to defend thee against all. If I be for thee who then can stand against thee, rebuild the Holy Temple unto My Name that once more My Presence might dwell therein. That Jerusalem might once again become the city of the Living God. I AM THAT I AM hath said this unto thee.

This is the Word of the Lord God to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment