Saturday 26 December 2015

#A #WARNING TO THOSE WHO #THREATEN THE #PEACE OF THE #CHILDREN OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    There are those who stand up one in the east and one in the west who do not know truly with whom they have to do, coming out with so many words and threats that to them have meaning, but are of little substance to Me to these I say ye go not against men of flesh and blood but ye go against the Living God and creator of all things in heaven and upon the earth and under it who hath set a place a time and a season for all things that are and shall be and that have been even that which is termed as the apocalypse by many shall come to pass at the appointed time. Which is not before all that is set down in My Word is accomplished.
    For its I who give the gift of life and it is I who take it and against Me there is no defence for I hold the breath of the life of all creatures in the palm of My hand and when at last they come before Me as all will then it is I who shall Judge or acquit them and none other and only those who shall be acquitted are those covered by the blood of the Lamb of God.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment