Tuesday 29 December 2015

#THE #WORD OF THE #LORD TO #MANKIND AS #CONCERNING THE #END TIMES

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer


    To the whole of mankind when all that which is to come upon the Nations is accomplish plague and storms fire earthquakes in diverse place volcanoes and all that is set down in My Word I shall gather the armies of the Earth down unto the vale of Jehoshaphat even that which is also known as the vale of Jezreel and there I shall Judge the Nations for all their crimes against My People and against Me in the breaking of My Law and Commandments. My wrath and anger shall be poured out fully upon the unrepentant and rebellious peoples of the Earth who take for a truth that Nature is in control of all the weather and other catastrophic events that are occurring not so Nature is controlled by Myself and none other as all that doth happen upon the Earth. All has been accomplished that was ordained to be accomplished and that which is to come also hath been ordained nothing happens upon this earth and in the Universe without My say so and without I so command it to come to pass.
    What says My Word upon this time that at the end of days the inhabitants of the Earth shall continue as they have marrying and giving in marriage feasting and drinking acting as though I exist not and their scientist seeking to ever explain away the catastrophic events of that time blaming it on global warming whilst the events of pollution can be blamed upon thy misuse of thine environment and resources, that which is now coming upon thee is punishment for all the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments, yea indeed your hearts are hardened against Me but in the end thou shalt see and know with whom thou has to do.
    I say as I said in My Word beware false prophets and false messiahs who seek to lead thee astray these are but servants of the adversary who is they could will seek to lead astray the very children of God.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment