Saturday 12 December 2015

#THE #WARNING OF #THE LORD #GOD TO #THIS #CIVILIZATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true Living redeemer of all of the children of God.

This is what I say unto thee look unto Rome its rise and its prosperity and its fall even that which as I did with Sodom and Gomorrah and the tower of Babel cause them and others to fall even unto the dust of the ground they rose to the same heights of prosperity as has this civilization and especially its excesses I am not talking about just one Nation but all of the Nations of this earth. All of these had their philosophers, scientists and religious practices and followers of false faiths, but they follow the path of excess to its utter limit ever seek to disprove My existence and the creation of this earth, but it was the excess of immorality and the worship of false gods and their priests and false prophets seeking out ever to provoke Me to anger which in the end I was. I warned them through My servants, but they took none heed even when I brought down upon them storms whirlwinds Earth quakes and volcanoes which their scientists tried every which way to explain away until in the end I had to destroy them and cause them to be no more of which all that was left of their civilizations and empires was stone monuments.

Thus as ye walk in their foots steps will it be that ye will come to the same end or wilt thou at last turn and repent of all of thy disobedience and the breaking of My Law and thy immorality or wilt thou continue to follow their path to the same end as them for the civilizations which follow after the path of disobedience, lawlessness, unbelief and immorality shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord I shall repay all unbelief disobedience lawlessness and immorality and wickedness.



This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment