Thursday 10 December 2015

#A #DECLARATION TO ALL BY #THE PROPHET OF THE #LORD



                What I do say to the whole of humanity is that I Love all people animals insects plants fish birds everywhere and will in every way seek to harm none, in other words I Love every living creature on the planet, I will not call, back bite or condemn anyone only God can Judge and condemn and punish anyone which He through me has revealed what He is doing, has done and can and will do. What I cannot stand is the actions of people that are detrimental to others and to society, the actions of those which are contrary to the Law of man which is in line with God's Law and of God's Law both moral and spiritual. I hate the ACTION'S of those which attack others and that destroy life, these must be stopped in any way possible.
                But at the same time I know that all can only do what their nature allows them to and pity the disobedient the rebel the breaker of God and man's Law's, for indeed I do know their ultimate end and destination and that they don't real understand and see what it real is. But in the end even God' has no joy in the death of the wicked the law breaker and the disobedient.

From the prophet of  the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment