Saturday 26 December 2015

#A #WARNING OF THE #TROUBLES THAT HAVE #ARISEN AND SHALL #ARISE

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee and to all of mankind, ye where warned of this which was to come but ye took no notice you where deaf to the Word sent to thee and thine hearts where hardened now it is that many turn and say why am I doing this we have done nought wrong, look unto all of My commandments look unto all of thy rebellion against My Word and My commandments look unto thy neglect towards others look unto those whom ye have not protect nor help look unto nature and the continuing persecution of wild life in many countries. Look unto thyselves living in luxury while others suffer in slums and refugee camps look unto thy miss use of resources and the pollution of the atmosphere by the excessive usage and number of thy transportation vehicles which contribute to atmospheric pollution.  Ye also spending billions on useless projects when that money could have gone and go to alleviate the suffering of many. I have been thus far been lenient in as far as that which I have brought down upon thee, but take note this is but the beginning of troubles for thee because of thy rebellion against My word, commandments and the breaking of My Laws.
    Rather I would not have to do this rather I would that ye turned unto Me in obedience to My Word and My laws and commandments but ye would not, rather I would have like to have blessed ye and prospered ye in all that ye do but ye have harden your hearts against Me. Thus say this to all that the troubles that shall come upon ye shall increase tenfold until ye learned to turn from thy rebellion and obey My Word and commandments becoming and righteous and a holy people. Looking after an protecting  My creation and all that live and breath and have their being upon this Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment