Friday 25 December 2015

#THE #WORD OF THE #LORD TO ALL OF #MANKIND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the only true Living redeemer

    Thus say I unto thee and to the whole of mankind upon this day to all who walk upright in all their ways seeking ever to be Holy and Righteous in My sight and  to care for those less well off than themselves the needy the sick, the helpless, the elderly, the young, the orphan and the homeless and all those who seek not only to bring peace betwixt Nations but those who seek peace betwixt mankind and Myself for that is the only true peace for if all are at peace with Me and obey all of My Holy Commandments then how can they not be at peace with each other. My blessing be up ye and upon all those whom ye love for the greatest gift is that I so Loved the World that I gave My only begotten Son the Messiah that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall obtain everlasting life and come at last to be with Me forever. For the only way to Me is through My Son the Messiah.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment