Friday 2 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #WEIGHED #SICILY IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Eternal Passover Lamb Saviour, Redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as it is written, revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets shall of a certainty come to pass in all of the face of the Earth even as concerning these last and end days when as so set down saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens all the Nations of the Earth shall by Me be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and upon being found guilty of breaking any or  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens punished  by the pouring forth of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction upon them and as the Days of the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgment finding them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin shall and hath been fulfilled thus it is now that the punishing of the Nations shall in earnest  commence as so said I saith the Holy One of Israel said and set down that it would when once the days of grace and Mercy given to all of the Nations of Mankind upon the face of the Earth even all of mankind wherein they could have been by Faith redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight by being cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Saviour Redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah  IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity  and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and in Judgment upon Judgement day at the end of days saved from My wrath and anger that shall be poured forth at the end of days in Judgement indeed upon all of those of mankind who I find guilty and have found guilty of having broken All of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Moral Laws and of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality. Thus those days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus found in the Judging thereof guilty as so said of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and having rejected redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy so shall it be as I have thus far done in the punishing of the Nation Judged by Me, continue to punish all the Nations of the Earth I having found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws an commandments and as so said of orginal sin yet to be punished. But it is that not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity shall I punish the Nations and especially at this time SICILY for the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by mankind’s pollution and thereby the destruction of the environment even the creatures of My creation I gave mankind in the beginning not only dominion over but place them into the care and protection of mankind  of which as so said afore and say again mankind has most miserably and most wickedly failed in their God given responsibility for which those found guilty thereof shall for all eternity suffer the consequences in the bottomless pit and sheol  for in Judging of  the guilty thereof I shall not hold guiltless any in Judgement found guilty but as so said shall commit them to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever from which there is and never shall be any escape and as I shall at this time and in Judgment punish the Nations for their sins crimes and transgressions of as so said the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness so shall I Judge the Governments of the Nations not only of Europe but of all of mankind  that have failed to meet their electoral and God given responsibility in the meet of the needs of the needy of their Nations especially at this time SICILY even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within thy gates fleeing mainly wicked and corrupt and  evil governments, civil war torture and  persecution even those also fleeing drought and famine who would not have done so if the help they needed had been forth coming from the wealthy and powerful Nations of the Earth who shall as so said as concerning the creatures of My creation those Nations with the capability to aid the poverty stricken Nations of the Earth but fail or refuse to do so shall I not only in Judgment severely punish and not hold guiltless but indeed even at this time I shall punish them most severely even all of those guilty of the crimes transgression and sins set down herein by Earth Quake, whirlwind and fire by volcanic activity in diverse Nations by tsunamis and great tidal waves and storms by tornadoes , hurricanes and by floods drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases thus shall I of a certainty punish thus all the disobedient  unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty as so said in the main of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word and written since the beginning upon the fleshy hearts of mankind even that which they so named their conscience that convicts them when they are not only doing wrong but also when they have broken My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is only those who commit the most wicked of horrific crimes do I hardened their hearts and set their destiny to be without a shadow of a doubt cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and of a certainty into the flames of everlasting torment that reside therein. But as so said even at this time in wrath and anger as I have as Judged punished thus far those Nation I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I punish SICILY in wrath and anger even according to the punishment as so demanded and set down in My Word by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SICILY if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment