Monday 12 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND THE #FAROE #ISLANDS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven and the heaven of heavens the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the only saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say saith the Lord God  it is who from all eternity brought into being all of creation even the Universe and all that in it that doth exist the Sun Moon the stars and all the wonders thereof created for the glory of My Holy Name and especial the Earth at the centre thereof and upon surface thereof from the dust of the ground formed I the bodies of all of the creatures of My creation and breathed into them the breath of life and commanded them to go forth and populate the surface of the Earth and as I created the3 creatures from the dust of the ground so also formed I the bodies of mankind from the dust of the ground and breath into them the breath of life even their IMMORTALS souls created in Mine own Image pure Holy righteous and immortal, in Mine own image did I create them both male and female created I them and gave unto them dominion over all the creature of My creation. But as so said many times and as revealed and set down in My Word by the breaking of My first commandment given unto them they committed the first sin of which caused to descend upon all of creation the curse of death, corruption and the beginning of days for until the moment they did break that first commandment they and all the creatures thereof existed in eternity and thus because of their breaking of that first commandment so upon all of My creation fell the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days in effect as they were cast out and banished from Eden so were they along with all of the creatures of My creation cast of eternity and into time and thus descended upon all of creation not just upon mankind and the Earth and the creatures thereof as so said death the grave corruption and  the beginning of days of which now at this time are soon to come to an end. For as the last days began with the return of Israel to the Promised Land so the Last days shall end with the beginning of last great battle even that so Named by many Armageddon and thus then shall the end of days culminate in the dawning of Judgement day and many will ask how long before the last days end and the end of days and the dawn of Judgement day begins and it is that all as  these days are the days of Jacobs trouble as so set down in my Word Law and the Prophets so shall all be fulfilled now as concerning these days revealed and at the end thereof when all the Nations of the Earth have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and all of those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments punished for all of their sins transgressions and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to the punishment revealed in My Word as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments even as so said that unless the day of Jacobs trouble was shortened no flesh would be saved from My wrath and anger to come in the Judging of all of mankind upon Judgement day even of all of those now upon the face of the Earth and all of those passed on and resting in their graves and all of those yet to exist before Judgment day dawns all shall be brought before Me even all of the Quick and the dead all shall be we3ighed in the balances of My Just Judgment even cording to the demands of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments not one of mankind shall escape My Just Judgment nor shall all of the fallen of heaven and the adversary and all of those upon the Earth have and do followed him none no not one of mankind and the fallen of heaven and the heaven of heavens shall escape My Just Judgement. But as so said the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be at this time punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment the full weight of which hath begun to descend upon all of the Nations of Mankind with; as so said and warned; the end of the days of grace and mercy. What must be set down is that in the days of grace and mercy the punishing of the Nations having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments did not cease. The days of grace and mercy given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel were given so that if any Nation having been found guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment could be by faith in the eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL be saved from My wrath and anger in Judgment to come by being washed in His blood and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and being resurrected unto life everlasting after passing from the Earth for as so said flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom Heaven. But it hath been that many of the Nations rejected the offer of salvation and redemption and remained unrepentant continuing to break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and remain guilty of original sin and continuing to pollute and destroy the environment of which still results even at this time in the cruel injuries and deaths the creatures of My creation from the miss use of the Earth resources given by Me from the beginning to be used for the good of all mankind and not to be abused and used for selfish gain or profit at the expense of the needy of mankind by those of the Nations whose Just Judgement and punishment shall result in them being cast upon Judgement day by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Thus now at this time shall I weigh all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially this Nation FAROE ISLANDS shall I saith the Lord God in the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation as I shall all of the Nations of the Earth that have ignored the warning given of the consequences of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment of great wickedness and of sins transgression and the crimes of commission and omission in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. For as so said the days of grace and mercy were given so that if any Nation seeking to escape My wrath and anger in Judgement at the end of days could have by Faith in the messiah IMMANUEL even the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer repent of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and upon being forgiven be redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL but as so said and now hath come to pass once the days of grace and mercy ended and the days of wrath and anger begun then the heavens as so said shall be and now is to the prayers and petitions of mankind as brass for as mankind hath chosen to blind their eyes and harden their hearts towards Me and My Word and shut up their Ears so shall I be deaf to the prayers and plea's of mankind. But it is at this time having found this Nation even FAROE ISLANDS guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I at this time punish them even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as revealed and set down in My Word by great Whirlwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes hurricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning the earth rock hard and scorching the surface of the Earth bringing drought famine plague pestilence and disease. But I shall also weigh the Government of this Nation as I shall all the Governments of all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement and if having found them guilty of neglecting to provide as is their bound duty and responsibility the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and the refugees within their gates seeking refuge and especially providing adequate care, security and protection of the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation I shall in Judgment not hold them guiltless but shall at this time punish them most severely. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even the FAROE ISLANDS if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as set down in My Word the Law and the Prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee  

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment