Saturday 10 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH HAVING WEIGHED #KOSOVO IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Host and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL even He alone who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of whose of mankind and the Holy People who have by Faith in Him through His shed blood been cleansed of all of their sins crimes and the transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Moral Law not only as said of the Holy People alone but all those of mankind who by Faith in Him been redeemed even He who is as so said the only true eternal Passover Lamb. Thus as said afore the days of grace and mercy having ended the days now of wrath and anger have begun and shall be poured forth upon all of the Nations of the Earth and especially this Nation KOSOVO. Thus it is as fore said the heavens have and will be to the prayer pleas petitions and supplications of the Nations even as brass for as mankind and the Holy People have hardened their hearts blinded their eyes and stopped up their ears to My Word of warning not only now at this time but beforehand given throughout the ages even the warnings sent forth of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come upon the Earth and all the Nations of the Earth even as set down and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets as concerning the days of Jacobs trouble at the end of days and the coming dawn of Judgment day and of the only way of escaping My wrath and anger and to be acquitted of all sins crimes and transgression on the day of Judgment as set down and revealed unto all of mankind is through Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL thus instead of repenting and believing in the only true saviour and redeemer and rejecting the salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy through unbelief and refusing turn unto Me by Faith thus remaining unrepentant and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments great wickedness corruption and immorality mankind thus as said have blinded their eyes deafened their ears and hardened their hearts and continued as so said in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments thus as mankind hath deafened their ears to My Words of warning delivered by My servants the Prophets so now shall it be in these days of wrath and anger shall My Ears be deaf as warned to the prayers pleas and petition and supplications of mankind especial when My wrath and anger as so set down and warned shall descend upon all of the Nations of mankind full measure for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Most Holy Moral Laws even the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth Quakes Volcanic eruptions in many places far worse than those the lands peoples tribes and Nations of mankind hath suffered in the past thus shall great and cataclysmic storms descend upon the face of the Earth even upon all of the wicked unrepentant Nations of Mankind and upon all of the unrepentant wicked covenant breakers of My Holy People even of Tornadoes and of hurricanes, floods, tidal waves and tsunamis followed by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the ground and scorch the surface thereof causing drought famine plague pestilence and unstoppable diseases even upon all of the Lands of Tribes Peoples and Nations  of the Earth who know not nor desire to know Me who through unbelief and disobedience are unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus it is that I have searched out this Nation unto perfection KOSOVO to see if there be any who are upright in heart righteous and holy in My sight so that per chance I would be able to withhold My wrath and anger descending upon this Nation but in all of this Nation have I found none righteous no not one. But it is I have found first that the government of this Nation is full of all manner of corruption immorality and great wickedness the neglecting of the poor the sick the elderly the disabled of their Nation and guilty of the destruction and pollution of their Nations environments resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of land seas and air and using the recourses and wealth of this Nation for their own benefit even that which the people of the Nation have entrusted to their care to Govern this Nation not for their own but for their peoples benefit thus this Government and the Governments of the Nations of the Earth have to realise that they are in office not for their own benefit but for the benefit of all of the people of the Nations they Govern but the Government of any Nation cannot stay in office without the support of the people of a Nation to trust their Governments to govern their Nation on their behalf wisely and as they so trust the government they elect to govern their Nation as they promised in their manifesto and in their oath of office by them given if they fail so to do the electorate of the Nation can and will if found to be wicked and full of bribery corruption and immorality in the end as hath been recently seen demand their resignation and upon failing to get them to resign will cause them to be driven as they should be from office and from the Governing of their Nation. But it is this day that not only shall the people of a Nation hold their governments to account but I Myself and if they keep not their promises then it shall be not only will the people seek the fall of their Government but it is that in wrath and anger shall I strike that and any wicked corrupt immoral and evil Government down unto the dust of the Ground but before doing so I shall reveal to all and sundry all of their crimes committed in office of which though they seek with all of their might to hide their wicked corrupt and immoral crimes committed in office they shall not be able so to do as I have said in the past I shall bring out into the Light all the hidden things of darkness. But Nevertheless having search out this Nation and as afore said found them guilty of breaking My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but more so the breaking of My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word by which not only this Nation having been Judged and found guilty of break any shall be punished even in these days of wrath and anger but all the Nations of the Earth who have been Judged and found guilty shall be punished and shall upon Judgment day be punished by being cast by the Angel of Death into the Bottomless pit forever. But in as far as the punishment of KOSOVO is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the face of the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and its Government and upon the rest of the Nations of the Earth and their Governments unto perfection as so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment