Saturday 3 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #WEIGHED #ICELAND IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One Of Israel and the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSISH IMMANUEL  through whom alone by Faith can any of Mankind and the Holy People be redeemed and cleansed from all sins, transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original sin through His shed blood thus becoming Holy and righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day that shall descend upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and of all of My Moral Law of mankind and of My Holy People also that do dwell upon the face of the Earth and in the Land of Promise. Thus say I as I have so said so have I done and so shall I do even weigh all of the Nations of the Earth from the least of the Nations to the greatest Nation from the smallest Islands of the seas of the Earth to the greatest and the Mightiest of seas of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement even those who have been thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and have and shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as is so set down and written in My Word My Law and revealed through My servants the prophets throughout all the ages of the Earth which has is and shall be spread throughout the Earth and as so written when it is accomplished and completed to perfection so that all of mankind and the Holy People even all of Israel upon the face of the Earth when coming before Me might in Judgement upon Judgement day shall have none excuse in that they will be unable to say they knew not of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of breaking any and all of them even the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all of mankind and the Holy People upon the face of the Earth that obey not all of My Holy Laws and commandments but especially the consequence of breaking My Most Holy Moral Laws of which  if Broken for those who break them no forgiveness and no mercy especially if in the breaking of them they commit such wicked immoral crimes against the weak the vulnerable the young and the innocent of mankind and their victim have suffered cruel and horrendous deaths. Thus the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment and of My Holy Laws and Commandments indeed shall not only Judge all the Nations of the Earth but shall with the all consuming flames of My wrath and anger punish them all and there shall soon come a time before the end and Judgment day dawns that in the instant any and of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws are broken by any of mankind in that instant they shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Word Law and Commandments even unto sheol and the bottomless pit. Thus as said I shall Judge this Nations as I have |Judged others and in like manner shall they be punished as have punished others for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; but let Me say this as the law enforcers of mankind are limited in enforcing the Law with Me there are no such limitations in the enforcement of My Law and Commandments for I AM THAT I AM, am in every place at the same time throughout all of creation at the same instant of time even in all of eternity and can apply the punishment due for any and all crimes in the instant they are committed but as is said and so I say Just Judgment without mercy is not Just Judgement but most wicked tyranny in the extreme as I am the Just Judge of all of mankind I am a Just and merciful Judge and shall be merciful to the merciful but to the wicked and unrepentant and the cruel tyrants of the Earth I shall be to them the terror that rises a noon day to strike the wicked tyrannical dictators of the Earth. Although I have  given unto this Nation ICELAND in the Judging of them if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the pollution and destruction of the environment especial of the of the seas and oceans of the Earth the crime by their governments  in the neglecting of meet the needs of the needy of the people of this Nation even ICELAND a time of grace and mercy wherein they have had the opportunity to repent and turn to Me and by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by Faith be redeemed by the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanses from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of Original sin and thus could have become Holy and Righteous in My sight and instead of wrath and anger blessing peace and prosperity and after passing from this life and place before My Throne in the Heaven of Heavens. But now this time of grace and mercy hath ended and no repentance has been forthcoming shall be poured out upon all of this Nation the full fury of My all consuming wrath and by whirlwind and fire floods and great storms plague and famine pestilence and Earth quakes and tidal waves and an awakening of volcanoes throughout all of the Lands and seas of the Earth. But as also as so said and is revealed in My Word I have no Joy even in the death of the wicked and I would rather pour out blessings peace and prosperity than wrath and anger death and destruction and would have had it that every one of mankind would have repented repent and turn unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel  but if mankind cannot and will not repent then wrath and anger death and destruction must be poured out upon all the wicked disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment especial My Most Holy Moral Law. But even so in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ICELAND if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.    


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment