Monday 19 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #LUXEMBOUGH GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of the whole of creation especially that saith the Lord God which I created at the centre thereof the Earth and all that upon it that exists even all the creatures of My creation and especially Mankind whom created I in Mine own Image, in Mine own image created I them both Male and Female from the dust of the ground created I their bodies and breathed into them their living immortal souls and I gave them dominion over all the creatures of My creation and charged them with the care and protection until then end of days even of all of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air all of which created I to the Glory of My Holy Name and He who alone is only true redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL through whom alone can any of mankind especially the Holy People be redeemed for without Faith in Him there is no salvation or redemption or any way to escape My Wrath and Anger to come upon all of those of mankind who have broken and do break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Law and who are guilty of all manner of great wickedness corruption iniquity and immorality. Thus it is as I have so weighed this Nation even LUXEMBOUGH IN THE BALANCES OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  and having rejected the salvation and redemption offer in the days of grace and mercy and having remained unrepentant refusing to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL thus as I have weighed LUXEMBOUGH in the balances of My Just Judgement and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I punish this Nation with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but and also as I shall do unto this Nation so shall I do unto all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially their Governments for having not only been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but also of committing great wickedness in the breaking   of all of My Moral Laws as are so set down in My Word and also the corruption that exists in this Nations government which hath been until now as afore said hidden in darkness but by Me shall be brought out into the light of day for as I so said afore all the hidden thing of darkness even of all iniquity wickedness corruption immorality and perversion shall be brought out into the light to be revealed unto and seen by all and to be by Me condemned and punish by as so said the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment even at this time and in the day of Judgment that shall of a certainty soon dawn upon all whole of the Nations of the Earth and even upon all of mankind when all shall be upon that day brought before Me even at the end of days and by Me weighed in the balances of My even all of the wicked and unrepentant of mankind and the Nations of Mankind  even all of the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments which in the breaking thereof hath but one punishment and that is death and thereafter to be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. But not only shall I punish LUXEMBOUGH for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral laws but also for having found this Nations government guilty of neglecting their God given and electoral responsibility as so promised in their political parties manifesto and also as so given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel in the beginning for the protection and care of the creatures of the Earth in also in the failing of meeting the needs of the needy of this Nation of which I shall in Judgement upon Judgement day hold then and all the governments of the Nations to account for so doing  even of provision of adequate health care for the sick and the disabled the widow and the elderly the homeless and the outcast the poverty stricken and the destitute and of providing refuge for those fleeing persecution at the hands of tyrannical and cruel governments and fleeing civil war but and especially failing in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse neglect or even murder them for I say any Government of any Nation I find guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility shall suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger for I say that all of the children of all Nations are most precious in My sight. But and also shall I punish this  Government for also the destruction and pollution of the environment the unnecessary slaughtering  of the creatures of My creation directly in the killing and of them or indirectly through neglect and the pollution of the environment of the land the rivers the streams and the Lake also of all of the seas and oceans of the Earth of which I shall not hold any who are guilty of committing these crimes against and upon the creatures of My creation guiltless thus shall now upon Earth punish all of the Nation of mankind for all of their crimes committed against the creatures of My creation and also upon Judgment day as said  shall I cast all the disobedient unbelieving  wicked unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments even My Moral Laws into the bottomless pit along with the Adversary and his followers forever, but I shall also punish this Nation especially the Government of this Nation not only for great wickedness the breaking of My Moral Laws corruption and the destruction and pollution of the environment not only upon the Earth but above the Earth making the Earth from space look like a veritable space dust bin thus as so said a so warned afore so shall it be done even as it is written and set down in My Word sent unto thee. But as so said so shall I punish all of those who are guilty of polluting and destroying the Earth’s environment of land seas oceans and atmosphere none no not one Nation or Government shall escape the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon them for all of these crimes sins and transgressions. Thus it is and shall be that as  I have weighed this Nation in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement  punish LUXEMBOUGH with Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes Tornadoes floods famines plagues drought and pestilence and then I shall cause all of those who are the unrepentant fallen of the Nations of mankind guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral law to in this life be cast down in wrath and anger unto the dust from whence they came and then in Judgment when the final Judgment day dawns when all of mankind past present and future come before Me to be Judged cast as afore said into sheol the bottomless pit along with the adversary and his followers forever even that place by the Nations called hell which falls far short of the reality of everlasting punishment in the bottomless pit forever. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even LUXEMBOUGH and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment