Tuesday 27 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #CHINA IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THIS NATION WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus saith the Lord God and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL saviour. redeemer and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of original sin saviour of all of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially Original sin the cause of the fall of mankind and the casting out of Eden’s Garden where as so said at the centre thereof I placed a Seraphim with a flaming sword barring the way thereunto and the entering into the whole of My creation of sin death corruption immorality and the beginning of days whereof now at this time the end thereof approaches as doth the dawn of Judgment day and the end of this creation and the creating by Me of a New saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the Holy One of Israel creation even a New Heavens and a New Earth wherein righteousness doth dwell and of which there shall be a beginning but no end thereof where in death the grave sin transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws exist not. Thus saith the Lord God for it is saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot even I AM THAT IAM as I did with the breath of My Mouth created all of this creation even all of that called by mankind the Universe in which created I all that in it is the Earth Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens fixed in their course also all of the wonders thereof of for it is that I have from the very beginning ordained for all things to work together for good even according to My will and purposes as so set down and revealed in My Word for there is nought in the Universe without a course and purpose and destiny even in as far as all of mankind are concerned even until the end of this creation and the beginning of the New. Thus as said so have Judge this Mighty Nation and as so said afore found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially breaking My Most Holy Moral laws and unless this Nation turns from off breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments to obey them from the heart and from all of their sins and transgression and from all of this Nations great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil  and the breaking also of all of My Most Holy Moral laws with the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger I shall punish this Mighty Nation as I shall punish all the mighty Nations of the Earth that do break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by great whirlwinds, Earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves and of great floods of which previous ones will seem but like the overflowing of a stream or river so much so shall be the outpouring of the heavens upon thee that it will seem as though all of this Nation  shall be as the Earth was when I flooded it and wiped mankind from the surface thereof except for Noah and his family and the creatures even those creatures I so saved to repopulate the whole of the Earth for as it was then so it is now wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law by mankind the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the cruel deaths and slaughter of the creatures of My creation is becoming  like unto that time when the wickedness of mankind covered the Earth like unto a thick black cloud of evil so much so that if I had not found Noah righteous in My sight with all of his family mankind would have by My Hand ceased to exist but in and through Noah and his family I had mercy upon all of mankind thus as so promised so have I done in that I would never again flood the Earth as long as the sign of that promise remains to shine forth upon the surface of the Earth but upon stating that as so said afore for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments in punishment shall I punish the Nations and especially this Nation CHINA with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and with great whirlwinds, Earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves and of great floods that neither river nor stream nor dam built by mankind shall be able to contain the flooding waters that shall descend from the heavens above in punishment for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments. But as I shall punish this Mighty Nation so shall I as so said and set down punish all of the other mighty Nation of the Earth that are to be by Me punished. But not alone for the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and great wickedness corruption and immorality shall I saith the Lord God punish this Nation but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the unnecessary slaughter and cruel deaths of the creatures of My Creation but and especially I shall also punish this Nation CHINA and its Government for treatment of their own people denying them a reasonable standard of living whilst they live in the lap of luxury having the best their Nations can provide and the majority of their people kept in poverty and destitution and in many instances are denied their basic human rights also for their persecution and imprisonment of ethnic minorities and organizations and also I shall punish them for the failing of this Government to meet the needs of the majority of the people of this Nation even the provision of adequate health care for the sick the elderly and disabled also for failing to meet the needs of the elderly the homeless the [poverty stricken and destitute the immigrant and the refugee. But it shall be that in wrath and anger by death and destruction thus as so said afore I shall indeed punish this Nation most severely for all of the sins and transgressions and the crimes of this Nation in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But and if this Nation even CHINA doth turn from off all disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and commandment and obeys them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. But and if this Nation hardens its heart and doth blind its eyes to My Word and doth stop up its ears to the warning I sent forth unto them then of a certainty this Nation shall be cast down unto the dust of the ground never again to rise there from and to be no more remembered upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is as said one mighty Nation has fallen and three mighty Nations shall follow the first one as is so set down in My Word and the Word sent forth there shall be in the end of days that four mighty Nations of the Earth that shall fall before My Judgement day dawns and thus it is and shall as this Mighty Nation fall so shall the other two follow close after Thus shall the saying go out how are the mighty fallen, fallen down unto the depths of the Earth to be no more and how many of the Nations of the Earth then  shall follow in their wake after being thus Judged and punished in these days of wrath and anger thus it shall be that one third of the Nations now in existence shall be no more upon the Face of the Earth My Judgment day dawns

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment