Thursday 8 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #MONACO #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL even the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of those who have by Faith been washed clean of all sins crimes and the transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and especially cleansed of Original sin and are by Faith in Him as He was resurrected so in Him all who by faith believe in Him accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb are in Him resurrected unto eternal life at the end of their Earthy after Judgement days end being in Judgment acquitted being found holy and righteous in My sight saith the Holy One of Israel having by Faith been clothed with the righteousness of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL shall ascend the Kingdom Of Heaven. Thus say I unto thee even I who hath by the Word of My Mouth created Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens and at the centre of My creation created I the Earth even at the of  that which mankind hath Named the Universe and all that in it that doth exist to Glory of My Holy Name and did by the Word of My Mouth form in the void the Earth and upon it created the seas oceans and dry Land and upon the Land called forth all the herbs of the field and all the trees of the forests the Lakes rivers and streams mountains and hills and did created in all of the Earth from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation and mankind created from the dust of the ground Mankind in Mine own image created I their souls and breathed them n their bodies as did I also with all the creatures of My creation and commanded mankind and the creatures thereof to go forth and multiply and to cover the surface of the Earth. Thus created I  mankind both male and female to populated the surface of the Earth with their offspring and gave unto them dominion over all of the creatures of the Earth and of the creatures of My creation  made I mankind responsible for the care and protection of all the creatures of My creation and also the environment of which they abandoned after they fell being deceived by the lies the Adversary when he tempted them to break the first commandment given after his fall like unto a star from heaven of heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven down unto the Earth and that with all of his followers and by taking on the form of a serpent did mankind by believing his lies fell having disobeyed that first commandment given as is so set down in My Word in that I did warn mankind even Adam and Eve that in the instant they  disobeyed that first commandment would surely die. Thus as they broke that first commandment they did die spiritually and brought upon their flesh and upon all of creation the curse of death physical and as they did die spiritually  being cut off from Me who am the source all spiritual and physical life this being the first death, death spiritual.  But I being merciful gave unto mankind a span of physical life even as so set down in My Word three score and ten and if by reason of strength four score and more and thus from the beginning it was appointed for all of mankind once to die at the end of their lives on Earth thus mankind having already in the fall died spiritually being cut off from Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the heaven of heavens thus their death physical being the second death from which there is no return and then it is for all of mankind  come before Me to be Judged when Judgment day at the end of days dawns. But thus by promise did I provide a way back unto Me and unto eternal life and to inherit the kingdom of Heaven even through the only true Messiah IMMANUEL the only saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People to come who would not only save My people from My wrath to come for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of the breaking of the first commandment given to mankind called by mankind original sin of which is inherited by the offspring of mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve, but all those of mankind who would by Faith come to believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer who would cleanse them from all of their sins crimes and transgression through His shed blood for He as promised did take the place of all of those who believe in Him in Judgment and did suffer their just due punishment even unto death and the grave of which He conquered and did rise there from and afterwards ascend upon high in the sight of mankind into Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and did then sit upon the right hand of the Most High even the Lord of Lords and King of Kings even I AM THAT I AM saith ADONAI ELOHIM. Thus it is that there is no other Name under Heaven even the Heaven of Heavens whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath and anger soon to come in Judgement except by Faith in the only true Messiah saviour redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is and shall be that the last great battle shall come about at the end of the days of wrath and anger wherein the three of the four mighty Nations of the Earth; the first already fallen; by the terrible swift sharp sword of My right hand shall strike them down even unto the dust of the ground along with all those Nation that do join themselves unto them thus as so said of Babylon that Great and Mighty Nation when it fell so shall be said of these mighty Nations how are the mighty fallen how are they cast down unto the ground by My Mighty right hand to be no more seen upon the surface of the Earth. But as so said these days now come upon the Earth and all of the Nations of the Earth are but the beginning of the days of wrath and anger and the beginning of the end of days that shall culminate in Judgment day when the full fury of My wrath and anger shall be poured forth upon all of the wicked disobedient unrepentant breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments first upon those of My Holy People and then upon all the Nations of mankind from the greatest to the least even as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word My Law and the prophets past and present. Thus I have begun so shall I continue to punish saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven in these days and at this time one by one all the Nations of the Earth who are not willing to turn from off breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and from the heart obey all of them as so set down in My Holy Word and Law willingly. But say I this though I shall punish most severely all the wicked of mankind rather would I have had it that all of mankind and the Nations of mankind would have repented and through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb have been redeemed by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and have been made pure and Holy in My sight and worthy of ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom than having to because of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments of original sin and unbelief and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption and the destruction caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment and misuse of the Earth’s resources even that which mankind calls fossil fuels of which I provided in the creation of the Earth for the benefit of mankind not their destruction and not through the pollution of the environment by mankind the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators in Judgment shall be held by Me to account and shall not be held guiltless but I shall pour forth all those responsible the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even upon this  Nation of MONACO of which I at this time have Judged and found guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is as this Nation in the days of grace and mercy given by Me whereby they could have repented and by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL have been redeemed rejected the salvation offered and  repented not of especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth now ended thus it is in these days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth begun it is and shall be  the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon as so said afore upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth. Thus shall I not only as Judged punish this Nation even MONACO   for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but and also shall I as Judge punish this Nations Government for the deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by its pollution and destruction of the environment as so shall I punish all the Governments of the Nations of the Earth but not only for this alone shall I punish this Nations Government but for also failing in their God given and electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the disable and the elderly the widow the orphan and the outcast the destitute and the impoverished the homeless and the refugee seeking refuge within this Nations gates but more so for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation. Thus it shall be that for all of the sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandants and for the sins crime and transgressions set down herein shall I punish this Nation with great storms as never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earth quakes and Volcanic activity also of great floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues, diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these disasters and troubles have descending upon all of the Earth and the days of wrath and anger have ended all that remains for all the wicked unrepentant Nations of Mankind is the dawning of Judgment day at the end of days and of being judged found guilty and cast into the bottomless pit and the redeemed of the Lamb who have been made Holy and righteous in My sight  righteous to ascend into the Heaven of Heavens to dwell at My right Hand forever saith the Holy One of Israel. But as so said if this day of troubles now come upon the Earth had not been shortened then no flesh would have been saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed through the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL’S sake these days have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now not long off as afore said even at the door ready to enter in and the Judging of all of mankind to begin. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MONACO  and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM,  am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment