Sunday 4 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #MONTENEGRO IN THESE #END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer. Thus it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel in the beginning created all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation in eternity even that which mankind names the Universe and all that in it that doth exist at the centre thereof I created the Earth and  Sun Moon and in the Heavens the Stars but and especially of the Earth and all that on it that doth exist even all of the creatures thereof and especially mankind created from the dust of the ground and into mankind breath I the breath of life and they became living souls made in Mine own image. Thus as I have so said I would do in the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement  even all of those Nations that were due to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement even all of the remaining Nations due to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality and iniquity punish as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law unto perfection thus as the weighing of the Nations  in the balances of My Just Judgement hath been fulfilled  thus now beings the days of wrath and anger even the days of the out pouring  of the all consuming fire of My  wrath and anger shall in punishment descend upon all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My just Judgement and found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law. Thus as I said I would do in the Judging of this Nation even MONTENEGRO so shall I do having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it is that I at this time saith the Lord God of Host purposed to punish this Nation with the punishment that is their Just due and as so demanded as is set down and written in My Word demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is from the very beginning of creation have I been merciful and patient with all the Nations of the Earth except in the punishing thereof of mankind by the flooding of all the Earth that resulted in the cleansing of the Earth of all of the wicked of mankind and the creatures of the Earth except for Noah his family and two of all the creatures of the Earth I ordained to save by the calling of them into the ark two by two I commanded Noah to build even he who found favour in My sight by having by faith believed in the promised Messiah to come even the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and it was count unto him for righteousness. Thus it hath been throughout the ages have I been in grace and mercy been lenient with mankind only punish those Nations that in pride and arrogance have sunk to the depths of great evil wickedness and depravity causing even their children not only to pass through the fire but in some instances been sacrificed unto idols which hath caused Me to pour out the full force of My wrath and anger in the destruction of them so much so that all but a memory of them remains especially that of one South American civilization and thus as I have done this unto that civilization and the various evil and wicked Empires and civilizations of the past so shall I do with the most wicked of the mighty Nations of the present global civilization now that the days of grace and mercy have ended until Judgment day dawns wherein all of mankind past present and future shall be brought before Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens. But it was in the remains of the days of grace and mercy it was My hope that many of mankind and of the Nations would repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said afore I have and shall have no Joy in the death even of the wicked that shall be cast into the depths of the bottomless pit but rather would I that they had repented and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL but it was not so, thus then at this time Justice My Justice must be executed upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nations Land and peoples of all of the Earth.. Thus as so said I have Judged and found this Nation even MONTENEGRO guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and shall now that the days of grace and mercy have come to an end punish them most severely; being unrepentant; by the casting of them in Judgment upon Judgement day; soon to come about being not long off into the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment reserved for such as refuse to repent burn. But not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish this Nation but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment caused thereby that hath resulted in the countless deaths and sever injuries of the creatures of My creation of whom I shall in Judgment not hold them guiltless but they shall indeed have the full force of My wrath and anger poured out upon them. But as I have so Judged the Government of the other Nations of the Earth so have I Judged and found the government of this Nation guilty of failing in their responsibility to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even that of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow the orphan and the elderly especially those nearing the end of their days on Earth and also of the meeting the needs of the poverty stricken the destitute and the Homeless, but and especially in the adequate provision of care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation for which in this life as well as in Judgment shall they be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms and cyclones Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions followed by drought and famine caused by the extreme heat of the Sun scorching the ground so that nought grows therein followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable Diseases. But even so in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MONTENEGRO if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment