Saturday 14 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #MARTINIQUE GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY LAWS AND #COMMMANDMENTS IN #THESE #DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THIS NATION WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator all that is was and ever shall be even the heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all that exist therein even of the Sun Moon and the stars around which orbits their planets and the Galaxies in to which the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens exist but and especially the Earth as it is called by Mankind of which I did place at the centre of My creation and upon which thereof I did create all the creatures of My creations and from thence I have brought into being upon the Earth since and also  mankind the chief of My creation of which I did create their souls in mine own image and of which I did from the dust of the ground form their bodies into which I did breath their souls and they became living beings thus created I mankind both male and female created I them in Mine own image and gave them dominion over all of My creation even all the creatures of land seas and air and upon mankind did I place the responsibility for their care and protection and also to care for and protect all the environment of the Earth and after they fell absolved them not of that responsibility of which in Judgment they shall be held to account if found guilty of failing so to do. But it as afore said upon the fall of mankind did enter the curse of death upon all of My creation and also the beginning of time for before time only eternity existed wherein all the creatures of My creation and Mankind were pure Holy Upright righteous and perfect in My sight and immortal as I so said in the warning given as concerning disobedience to My first commandment given upon mankind’s disobedience the curse of death entered as so said into all of My creation along with the beginning of time and also as I did have mercy on mankind after they sought of Me forgiveness realising what they had done provided  a way back unto Me through the promise of a messiah to come for they of themselves could not return unto Me being dead in trespasses and sins for as many a time I have 22so said without the shedding of pure innocent blood there can be no forgiveness of sin of breaking especially that first commandment given thus mankind could of themselves never be redeemed only if someone was willing to take their place in Judgment and suffer their Just due punishment in their place could they ever be redeemed and that one could not be born of mankind but of Roach Hakodesh whom mankind calls the Holy Spirit through a woman innocent and pure and upright in My sight having believed herself in the coming of the promised Messiah saviour and redeemer as so set down in My Word and chosen by Me to bear the promised redeemer and Messiah as so said innocent pure holy and righteous in My sight by Faith in Him who was is and ever shall be the only true Passover Lamb scarified on the altar of grace and mercy for all who have from the fall of Adam and Eve and have and shall belive by faith in Him from thence until Judgment days dawning as their redeemer saviour and Messiah. Thus it is as so said I having thus Judged all of the Nations of mankind and therefore all of their inhabitants and having found none righteous in My sight being by Faith clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL not even one and as afore said the righteousness of mankind is as filthy rags and only fit to be cast into the fire thus gave I unto mankind a time of grace and mercy so that any could if they so wish return unto Me through faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah having first being convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgment seeking of Me forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy laws and commandments and having been forgiven and cleansed of all their sins crimes and transgressions for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially inherited original sin clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL thus becoming holy pure and righteous in My sight and when coming before Me upon Judgment day being found innocent of all crimes sin and transgression as having by Faith been made righteous holy and pure in My sight being clothed in Messiahs righteousness and there after ascending in to the Heaven of Heavens and My Kingdom to dwell forever. But now those days of grace and mercy having ended hath begun the days of wrath and anger and as afore warned if those Judged repented not when the days of wrath an anger began so would come about the punish of all the unrepented Nations of the Earth and thus now as so warned those days of wrath and anger have as so said begun in which all the Judged unrepentant Nations of the Earth shall suffer the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them by Earth Quake and on increased volcanic active not only upon the Island of the Earth but of the Land also especial one Nation of which hath been long in coming that shall cause cataclysmic destruction to descend upon that Nations west coast. Also shall I strike many Nations in these days of wrath and anger in the punishing of all the unrepentant wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall also descend tornadoes whirlwinds and fire hurricanes and great storms floods tidal waves and tsunamis and as so said afore and is coming about the increased heat of the Sun beginning to scorch the lands of many Nations causing drought and famine followed by Plague disease and pestilence especially at this time shall these disasters strike this Nation of the Caribbean even Martinique. But and if this Nation turns from the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn from all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity then until Judgment day dawns My wrath and anger shall be withheld and My blessings of peace and prosperity shall descend upon this Nation full measure. But as so said if this Nation refuses to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Word willingly then only wrath and anger death and destruction shall descend upon this Nation even shall descend the full fury of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in punishment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment