Sunday 1 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE AFORE #JUDGED AND FOUND #THE #SUDAN GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMNETS I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People even those who belong unto Me having been redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. This say I now unto thee at this time as I have Judged and purposed to punish in these days of wrath and anger all the Nations of North Africa this being the last of the North African Nations to be Judged and punished having been found guilty of great wickedness unrighteousness immorality and corruption the neglecting of the weak and needy the sick the disabled and the elderly the unnecessary slaughter of My creatures of land sea and air and of the pollution of the environment and the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of the Earth even THE SUDAN thus as I shall punish all of the Nations North Africa and this Nation at this time having been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments  so shall I punish all the Nations of the African continent one by one by the out pouring of My wrath and anger unto perfection even for as they have been Judged so shall they be punished with the full fury of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them for all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Laws, but also for all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel of a truth none of the whole of the African continent shall escape the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them by whirlwind and fire plague and disease pestilence and Earth Quake and floods drought and famine death and destruction thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as now the days of grace and mercy have ended so have begun the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations thus Judged by Me hath begun and shall not end until all the Nations being Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments have as afore said punished unto perfection but I being most merciful and having no Joy in the death even of the wicked so shall I have mercy upon all of those Nations until Judgement day do turn from of their disobedience of My Holy Laws and Commandments and from the heart until Judgment day obey them all as so set down in My Word and shall until Judgment day with hold My wrath and anger unto destruction being poured out upon them but those who refuse I shall in no way with hold My wrath and anger from them and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger and upon Judgments days dawning in Judgment their end shall be as so said set in stone even the bottomless pit and sheol wherein is the Lake of the fires of eternal torment from which there is no escpe. But it is and shall be that all who from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down from them shall alone not withheld My wrath and anger but for their obedienc shall I bless them with peace and prosperity and they shall in Judgment not suffer as so shall all the disobedient of mankind for in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments cometh hope and in that hope those who do hope shall not go unrewarded in the end thereof. Thus it is that as said afore as concerning the fall of the mighty Nations of the Earth one shall follow another as is so set down in stone for the four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall of a certainty fall down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more especially the one to fall by the stone taken from a mighty mountain formed without hands who shall strike at its very foundations causing it to be shattered in pieces and its inhabitants scatter throughout the Earth is now known as the modern Babylon and the fall of this Babylon shall be far greater than that of old the second shall be brought down by another Mighty Nation later to follow after it even the third shall perish by the My terrible swift sharp sword wielded by the one in whose hands I have given it to wreak My vengeance upon all the wicked Nations of mankind for all of the great wickedness immorality corruption and its inhumanity towards it own people much of which until this time hath and hath been hidden but at the time of its fall shall be brought out into the open by Me to be seen by all of mankind who shall bear witness to the inhumane and cruel way and manner in which it has treated its own people far worse than any other Nation that hath existed upon the face of the Earth in the past that hath so cruelly treated its own people and there shall not one person who witness this one’s cruelty and inhumanity in the treatment of its own people when all of its wickedness and the evil treatment of its own people is revealed to all the inhabitants of the Earth shall cry out in horror. But in as far as the punishment of the African Nations is concerned if obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is not is not soon forth coming all as said by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall come to pass upon these Nations of a certainty. For I say unto thee saith the Lord thy God thy creator and thy redeemer and the redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People even those who belong unto Me having been redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the Messiah IMMANUEL for as said in My Word there is no redemption without the shedding of blood of which the sacrificial Passover lamb without spot or blemish prefigures the Messiah to come though not sacrificed upon an altar of earth and stone but upon the altar of grace My unmerited Loving Kindness for all of those of mankind and the Holy People who have by Faith in the Messiah become My Children past present and future for there is only one way to gain everlasting Life and a place in My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne for all eternity escaping My wrath to come upon all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt inhabitants of the Earth past present and future and that is by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL for He alone is the only true way to everlasting life for there is no other way under heaven whereby any of mankind could be saved from My wrath to come except through the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment