Monday 2 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND #IMMANUEL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER I SHALL PUNISH #CANADA HAVING BEEN #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT creator of all that is was and ever shall be from all eternity even all of creation which now I Hold in the Palm of My Hand I it is who am everywhere and in every place throughout all of creation at the same time and of which in Me all of the creatures of creation and mankind live and move and have their being and without Me saith the Lord God of Hosts all that doth exist could not exist even all of the Universe and all that in it is all of the planets stars Galaxies and the wonders thereof created to the glory of My Holy Name of which I did in the beginning in Six days create. Thus it is that as the days of grace and mercy having ended the days of wrath and anger Have begun wherein all the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger even according to My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption and also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath caused the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation. But it is that as I shall punish the Nations of the Middle East and North Africa so shall I at this time punish all of the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas for only a few have thus far been punished having been Judged and the verdict been given and the sentence declared and thus is now it is that as punishment hath begun so shall it continue until the just due punishment to descend upon all the Nations thus Judged by Me hath been fulfilled unto perfection. But as said not one Nation of the Nations of the Earth shall escape in these days of wrath and anger the punishment which is their just due and upon Judgment be condemned to be cast by the angel of death upon Judgement day shall not be passed over in Judgment unless that Nation belongs unto Me through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and is covered by the blood of the true and only Passover Lamb the Messiah Immanuel even all of the Nation and its inhabitants and as so did I in Egypt when I commanded Mosher to warn the children of Israel of the coming of the angel of death who would strike all the first born of Egypt of which out of pharaohs own mouth came My Judgement upon that Nation being unwilling to let My people go as commanded Mosher/Moses told them that the only way the angel of death would Passover the dwelling places of the House of Israel would be the sign of the blood of a spotless first born Lamb being seen upon their doors and lintels. As it was then so shall it be now even the blood on the doors and lintels of the hearts of the people of a Nation even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMAUEL shall in Judgment and at this time be by the angel of death Passover both in the punishment and in the Judgment to come upon Judgment day for it is impossible for Me to Punish those in these days of wrath and anger and in the Judgment to come all who by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah belong to and have indeed become the redeemed of the Lamb and My children saith the only true living God saviour and redeemer of all the Holy People of Israel and of those of mankind who have been redeemed by the cleansing flow of the shed blood of the Messiah saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and of the Heaven of Heavens unto thee. But as said those Nations that do not belong unto Me shall be as they have been afore Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law be at this time punished in these days of wrath and anger according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of My Moral Laws and as is set down in My Word and also as they have been found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Laws and Commandments shall they be thereby punished to the full extent of My Law even My Holy Moral Laws and commandments. None shall escape no not one that belongs not unto Me. But also say I unto thee that there is a Nation and its Leader that as they having been Judged and shall be at this time punish that are at the present are walking upon a path from which there is no return but not only that Nation but many of the Nations that exist upon the same continent and that continent is the Northern continent of the Americas even From the Barents sea to Mexico and the Nations of the Caribbean but it is mainly the leaders and Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas and their Leaders that as afore said are now are set upon a path from which there is no return even North America and Canada but all shall be given the chance before being punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments to turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from their hearts obey them all as so set down in My Word of which if they do so then My wrath and anger shall be withheld until Judgment day from descending upon them and their Nation and My blessing of peace and prosperity shall be theirs until Judgment day dawns and if not then the full fury of My Wrath and anger shall descend upon them and they shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof of those Nations that refuse to do so. But indeed it is that according as the Nations of the Middle East and North Africa have been afore Judged so shall they at this time and in these days of wrath and anger be punish and as so said if they turn not from off their disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments as they have been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall they be punished and shall be in wrath and anger be cast down unto the dust of the ground. Thus it is as I shall punish all the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas if they remain disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by the out pouring of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descending upon them but and also so shall I begin to punish thereafter all the Nations of the Southern and central Nations of the southern continent of the Americas but not only for their disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but shall be punished for all of the crimes of their governments committed against their own people even their inhumanity towards their own people shall I punished them to the full extent of My Holy Law even unto perfection for it is I Judge Not as mankind Judges for it is from My sight nothing is hidden and thus as I see the inner being of mankind so do I Judge for if a person obeys My Holy Laws and Commandment’s outwardly but inwardly they remain disobedient I shall see it and Judge and condemn them accordingly for mankind can lie and hide the truth from each other but they can hide nothing from Me saith the Lord God for I see all things both inwardly Judging the hearts of mankind and outwardly condemning those actions committed by mankind that are contrary to My Holy Will Laws and Commandments and as all are Judge both inwardly and outwardly spiritually and physical so shall I punish them at this time in these days of wrath and anger and in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days when time and this creation ends and the new begins that shall last throughout all eternity.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment