Wednesday 4 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER I SHALL PUNISH #BELIZE WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it is that doth even the sun moon the stars of the heavens  the planets and the galaxies all fixed in their course and even all the wonders thereof create for the glory of My Holy Name but of all of My creation the Earth was the corner stone upon which I did create perfect holy pure and immortal with beginning of days but no end thereof all of the creatures and mankind out of the dust of the ground created I their bodies and breathed into the creatures thereof the breath of life even all the life of the creatures of the Earth but of mankind created I their souls in Mine own image created I them both male and female and breath into their bodies the breath their souls and they became living beings perfect holy pure and upright in My sight have as  the creature of My creation beginning of days thereof but no end being immortal and did create eastward in Eden(earth) My Garden in which I place them and the creatures of My creation to live and move and have there being and did as so said in My Word came down I in the cool of the day to converse with mankind and gave them dominion over all of creation and the creatures of My creation thereof and did as hath remained until these day even until Judgment day the responsibility for the care and protection not only of all of the creatures of My creation but of the environment of the Earth of which until they fell fulfilled unto perfection but in their falling thereof they failed so to do and since then all of mankind hath failed most wickedly to fulfil their  God given responsibility and in Judgement I shall hold to account all of those who have failed in their God given responsibility and shall if found as so said guilty of failing in their God given responsibility they shall not be held by Me be guiltless but guilty and I shall punish them all most severely both in these days yet to come and in Judgment upon Judgment day both of the Living and the dead. But as afore said all of mankind did fall in Adam and Eve inheriting from mankind’s first parents the first sin even the breaking of the very first commandment I gave unto mankind and they being deceived by the lies and deception of the adversary in the form of a serpent and as so said in warning them if they disobeyed that first commandments what the consequences would be so as warned so came upon mankind and all of creation the curse of death and corruption the first signs of which were My cast of them out of My Garden of Eden and the cutting of them from the source of all life even whom I am for without Me saith the Lord God of Host nothing that doth exist can exist throughout all of the Universe and creation. Thus also entered into creation corruption and the beginning of days for in the beginning all of creation existed in eternity having as said a beginning and no end until mankind fell thus the days were My days as so said a thousand of mankind’s years then where but as a day to Me and as they were in the beginning so are they now with Me. But as so said time and the passing of days entered into creation and I in mercy  and grace gave unto mankind a span of life upon the Earth and a promise of a Messiah and Saviour to come and did say unto mankind that if they believed in Him who was to come by Faith He would save them from My wrath and anger and punishment in the Judgment of mankind to come for having broken all of My Laws and Commandments and would redeem the from all sin especially their first sin transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus provide for all of mankind who did believe a way back unto Me and to regain that which they in falling had lost even everlasting life in My presence forever and thus as I promised so was all fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah at the appointed time and in the appointed as so I had ordained it so to be. Thus it is as so said that now as the beginning of days when mankind fell so shall they end with the Judging of mankind at the end of days which is now not long off. But is as so said in these last days began with the return of My People to the Land of promise so also began the days of Jacobs trouble and the Judging of the Nation in the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nations could if they will repent seeking forgiveness of Me and upon being for given by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb could through His shed blood be cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and upon being cleansed becoming pure Holy and righteous in My sight and becoming the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Messiah and the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. But as so said once all the Nations in the days of grace and mercy had been Judged then the days of grace and Mercy ended and he days of wrath and anger began wherein all the Nation thus Judge by Me if found unrepentant and guilty of all the sins crimes and transgression first and foremost in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then in all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity would be punished even as demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws even as so set down and revealed in My Word all of My Holy Laws and commandments and all of the prophets set therein. Thus as so said I have Judged and weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all the Nations of the Earth all of those thus far that have been Judged and thus in these days of wrath and anger have been thus far punished according to the Judgment by which they have been Judged. Thus as I have punish those Nation thus far by Me that have been Judged so shall the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger now shall be poured forth not only upon all of those thus due to be punished but upon all the unrepentant wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth that have been found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it shall be that all of these Nations yet to be punished having been found  guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and given the chance of repenting and turning from their great wickedness and from the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith being redeemed by being cleansed of all unrighteousness by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus become Holy and righteous in My sight and becoming the children of the Living God inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and in Judgement acquitted having been made Holy and Righteous in My sight and being passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb upon the doors and lintels of their hearts and from thence ascend thereafter into the Kingdom of Heaven and have yet remained unrepentant the punishment that they shall indeed suffer at My Hand through the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them when they come before Me to be Judged when My Judgment day dawns shall be well deserved and their blood shall be upon their own heads having been warned of these days to come by all of My messangers throughout the ages and these shall indeed after having been upon Judgment day by Me Judged the angel of death shall take them and cast them into the bottomless pit and the Lake of the fires of eternal torment. Thus as so said afore I repeat that the souls of all of mankind are immortal and cannot and shall not cease to exist but shall with the adversary and his followers be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and locked therein forever for as said there is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross betwixt the Earth and the bottomless pit and the Heaven of Heavens. But it as afore said now that he question is still asked why is it that the souls of mankind; their personalities; not cease to exist? To put it plainly and simply because of My Image in all of the souls of mankind and also that I AM THAT I AM am the creator of all of mankind they are all My children and I their Father even as a Earthly father is a father of both the rebellious and wicked child and the upright and obedient child both are his children one if remaining disobedient and rebellious must be cast out for the sake of the whole family whilst the obedient and upright child remains in the home so also it is with Me all the wicked rebellious and disobedient of mankind  must and shall be cast out and banished from My Heavenly Kingdom. In the beginning all of mankind were because of Adam and eve's disobedience to that first commandment were cast out of My heavenly Eden along with the adversary and his followers and all the host of the heaven of heavens and those who remained obedient remained in My Heavenly Kingdom even the seraphim cherubim and all the heavenly hosts who have served since the beginning before My throne night and day doing My will perfectly in all of My Kingdom willingly. But as so said and so promised as afore said a way back into My Heavenly Kingdom if thou will the eternal Heavenly Home was through My promise to send a saviour redeemer and messiah to come who would through His sacrifice upon the altar of grace provide a way whereby those of mankind and the Holy People willing to repent of their sins crimes transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments could by faith be redeemed by Him and return unto Me saith the Lord God and at the end of their lives on Earth enter the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Home which also would become their Heavenly Home forever and that promise was fulfilled in the Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. But now it is that I have Judged in the balances of My Just Judgment this Nation even BELIZE and as so said found this Nation guilt of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments full weight of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment shall in punishment even in these days of wrath and anger. But as now days of grace and mercy have come to an end then the punishing as so set down in the Judging of this Nations shall begin and not cease until all is totally and perfectly fulfilled even according as also so set down and revealed in My Holy Word and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments. But as with the other Nation not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral  Law but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment of which is the cause of the suffering and deaths of many of the creatures of My creation, also shall I punish the government of this Nation for their failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick disabled the widow the orphan the homeless the elderly the destitute and the poverty stricken thus it shall be that I shall punish this Nation by Earthquake and fire with whirlwinds and great storms tornadoes and hurricanes and floods followed by drought famine pestilence plagues and of disease on such a scale as to be called by the Nations pandemics but these punishments as so said shall only befall these Nations full measure if they remain disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and commandments but and if they turn and from the heart obey them all then until Judgment days dawns My wrath and anger shall be withheld and My blessings of peace and prosperity shall descend upon them full measure. But as so said if they obey not all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as set down in My Word willingly then only wrath and anger death and destruction shall descend upon them.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment