Monday 9 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND #IMMANUEL THE #MESSIAH HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #COSTA RICA AND #PANAMA GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of all that is was and ever shall be even that which mankind calls the Universe of which falls short of describing the full extent of My creation and displays mankind’s limited understanding of the extent of My creation putting boundaries and limitations where there are none for mankind comprehends not nor understand s nor see's the glory thereof that from day to day season to season the whole of creation reveals the glory of My Holy Name and who it is that is its creator even all the stars of the heavens that shine forth their glory that I fixed in their place so to do along with the planets that orbit every one and did also place them in the galaxies in which they exist without number as also are the galaxies for as so said mankind neither comprehend nor sees the true extent of that which they call the Universe of its length breadth depth and height and of which I hold even in the palm of My hand and of which I fill to perfection for it is that I AM THAT I AM am in all of creation in every place at the same time and also from whom nothing or no one is hidden from Me I it is that sees knows and searches out all of the hearts and minds of mankind and who can in no way hide anything from Me of which in Judgement shall become evident when I Judge all of mankind of which soon shall come about for as I have Judge all the Nations of the Earth in the times of grace and mercy now in the days of wrath and anger even My anger hat shall descend upon all of those of mankind who have and do break from day to day moment to moment all of My Holy Laws and commandment especially all of those who think they can do so with impunity and get away as thou doth put with doing so and suffer not the consequences thereof but as Adam and Eve found out along with many others throughout the ages that have suffered My wrath and anger descending upon them for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption and the  evil and wicked misuse of the Earth’s resources that hath resulted in the pollution of the environment by mankind and the deaths and the cruel suffering of the creatures of My creation and has thus far hath been the cause of the devastation and destruction of the environment the evidence of which once hidden by Me hath as so said been brought out into the light to be seen by all of mankind as a testimony of mankind’s wicked treatment of My creation and the creatures of My creation that hath as so said resulted in their cruel deaths and injuries and the consequences for those guilty of so doing shall be the full outpouring of My wrath and anger in the days to come before Judgment day and upon Judgement day even more so, resulting in all those found therein being found guilty shall once the verdict and sentence is declared shall be handed over to My executioner for the sentence to be carried out even the Angel of death who shall cast all found guilty into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that exist therein forever without reprieve parole or escape for as so said surrounding the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which no can or shall cross even the Adversary and his followers of whom their Just Due punishment is fixed from the very moment they fell as is said in My Word like stars falling from the heavens to the Earth. Thus as so said I have Judged and weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all the Nations of the Earth and as so said I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth as I have already began so to do to all the Nations of the Middle East North Africa and all of the Nations of the Northern continent of the Americas and so shall I begin to punish the Nations of the South America those that I have Judged found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and condemned in these days of wrath and anger to be punish as so said and set down in My word that once he days of grace and mercy have ended that the punishing of those Nations found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall begin and shall not end until all of the unrepentant Judged Nations have been punish and all having be warned of the Judgement to come at the time of their Judging who therein were all warned of the consequences if they heed not the warning given and when Judged repented not their blood would be upon their own Heads but I being most merciful have also so warned and am warning all the Nations Judged due by My most Holy Right Hand to be punished by Me in wrath and anger so that they shall have none excuse before Me that they were not warned of the Judging of the Nations to come nor of the punishment due to befall all who repented not but even so I have as so said as concerning others facing the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them in punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of not only as afore said My Holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity and in the pollution of the lands seas oceans of the Earth causing the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also the neglecting of the governments of the Earth to meet the needs of the Needy thus the now it is that as I have Judge the other Nations of central America as I have found them guilty so shall I punish them according as they have been Judged found guilty and sentence to be By Me punished saith the Lord God of Host but as with the other Nations so set to be punished so say I unto these Nations even COSTA RICA AND PANAMA I shall as so said having found guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment punish these Nations by Earth Quake and great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit for the denizens of desert places. But if these Nations turn from the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn from all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity then until Judgment day dawns My wrath and anger shall be withheld and My blessings of peace and prosperity shall descend upon these Nations full measure. But as so said if these Nations refuses to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Word willingly then only wrath and anger death and destruction shall descend upon them even upon them shall descend the full fury of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in punishment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment