Thursday 19 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING FOUND #ANTIGUE AND BARBUDA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT IN WRATH AND ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THIS NATION AND THE #ORIGINS OF #CREATION AND #MANKIND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation so called by mankind the Universe in which exists the Earth the Sun Moon and stars around which orbits their planets in the galaxies and the wonders thereof all created to and for the glory of My Holy Name the Earth as mankind calls it been at the centre thereof of which upon it created I all the creatures of My creation especially mankind created in Mine own image both male and female created I them in Mine own Image and did give them dominion over all the creature of My creation and the responsibility for their care and protection but not only the creature thereof but of the environment necessary for the survival and existence of the creatures thereof but of mankind themselves of which they fulfilled until their fall by the lies and deceit of the adversary who falsely claimed if they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil in disobedience to My commandment the consequence thereof even death would not come to pass of which did and thus did time the curse of death and corruption and all manner of wickedness entered into My creation and mankind was cast out of My garden created by Me eastward of Eden and thus from thence did wickedness and evil flourish throughout all of creation until the time of Noah when I thought to destroy all of mankind finding all wicked beyond redemption until I found Noah and his family who were in My sight righteous upright and Holy and for their sakes and the sake of the many creatures of My creation did I refrain from seeking in My wrath and anger to wipe mankind from the face of the Earth but still to cause all the wicked of the Earth to perish by means of a flood of which commanded I Noah to build Into which I would cause all the creatures of MY creation to enter the ark after their kind and of which when they left the ark spread throughout the Earth each and every creature after their kind and where they settled they adapted to the environment where they settled each and every king of creature adapting for survival to their surrounding for example all bears originated fro two parents male and female after their kind also it is with Elephants Horses and all creatures that crawled upon the face of the Earth all ants descending from just one pair of ants all beetles from one pair of beetles flightless birds from one pair of flightless birds descending from just one pair of flightless birds as is so with all the fowls of the air after their kind each descending from one pair that enter the ark none evolved all adapted to survive in the surroundings and lands where they settled for their survival; as so created I them with the instinct to survive no matter what; each after their kind developing the necessary abilities to do so as it was the same with all kinds of fish all adapting according to the environment in which they settled.  Of which also gave I this ability to survive unto mankind each descending from Ham Shem and Japheth after the flood each adapting not evolving according to the environment of the lands where in they settled. It seems as though the minds of mankind in seeking to eradicate Myself from all of their Universe they have twisted the original development and origins of mankind using the theory of evolution to do so. But say I this many of the creatures that existed before the flood perished only those necessary for the survival of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind survived the flood. But even leviathan and other such creatures perished in the flood and their remains because of the pressure of the waters of the flood and the vast swathes of mud that covered their remains caused by the flood resulted in those remains being fossilised as so termed by mankind scientists not only by the pressures of water and the covering of the mud silt and rocks but also the passing of thousands of years.    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as so said afore so say I again all who obey from the heart by faith having been redeemed through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah that cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall indeed inherit the Kingdom of Heaven but all who have not repent of all their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My holy Laws and commandments shall indeed be condemned to be cast on Judgment day by the angel of death headlong into sheol and the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment. Thus amongst mankind there is a saying pride comes before a fall and so it is with Me all the proud arrogant disobedient unbelieving Nations and peoples of every Land and Nation upon face the Earth who believe not and are not redeemed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb who are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall fall and great shall be their fall even down unto the dust of the ground and unto the bottomless pit and sheol forever even all of those who believe I exist not and that MY Judgment day is not coming wherein all the inhabitants of the Earth shall have to answer to Me for all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking of all of My holy Laws and Commandments who even believe that there is no life after death and who will find out much to their dismay when it’s too late there is even at the end of time not long off when all of mankind past present and future have to come before Me to be Judged even all of the righteous and unrighteous equally the righteous after being thus Judged are acquitted having been redeemed through the cleansing blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah and accounted as holy and righteous in MY sight being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah by Faith and the unrighteous are judged found guilty of all of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws as  are so set down in My Word for all to see and giving none in Judgment any excuse thereof that they knew not that they had broken any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and that the punishment due to descend upon all who broke them as so set down of a certainty shall be executed upon all who have broken any and all of them. But it is I have written upon the fleshy tablets of all of the hearts of mankind My Holy Laws and Commandments for how else doth mankind from birth know right from wrong and upon committing sins crimes and transgressions especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments are  convicted by Roach Hakodesh/the Spirit of all Truth holiness and purity; even He who is so Named amongst the Nation of the Mankind the Holy Spirit; of so doing  if My Holy Laws and Commandments were not written on the hearts of mankind. Thus as so said when My Judgment day dawns all the righteous and the unrighteous even all the living and the dead shall be brought before My eternal Judgement throne to be justly Judged, even as it is and shall at this time be with these Caribbean islands Nation even ANTIGUE AND BARBUDA whom I have Judged  and have found them guilty not only of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially all of My Moral Laws but also of great wickedness corruption, immorality and of the pollution and destruction of the environment making them guilty of slaughtering the creatures of My creation and also condemning their people to a slow lingering death of which I shall not hold them guiltless and at this time having not  repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions I saith the Lord God of Israel and of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens will punish them all even in these days of wrath and anger by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT with great whirlwinds and storms and floods and of Earth quakes and volcanic Eruptions that shall come to pass upon many diverse islands and Nations having never before suffered such eruptions, also of hurricanes tornadoes of plagues and pestilence of drought famines. but it shall be that not alone shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and the slaughter of the creatures of my creation but and also their governments in failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the elderly of the sick the terminally ill the deaf and the blind of the homeless and the poverty stricken and even failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young of their Nations against those who would harm murder or abuse them for all of these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish these two Caribbean islands Nation. But it is now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun thus it is that all who have not repented and been redeemed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL  door of Kingdom of Heaven shall permanently remain closed to them and they shall be after being Judged upon Judgment day be cast out into outer darkness where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the worm of regret dies not and the flames of torment in the lake of fire goes not out forever. But and if these Nations turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment to obey them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations thus also it is as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment