Thursday 26 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #CHINA IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all of creation the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens, even all of that which mankind calls the Universe and all that exists therein even the Earth Moon Sun and all the planets of the Solar System so named by the scientists of mankind and the stars of the Heavens fixed in their course as are the planets that orbit them and the galaxies wherein they exist and all the wonders thereof created to and for the Glory of My Holy Name especially the Earth the centre of the Universe upon which I created all the creatures of My creation and mankind whose body was formed from the dust of the ground into which I breathed the breath of life even their living soul created in Mine own image created I them male and female and did give them dominion over all of My creation especially the creatures thereof and did made them responsible for the care and protection not only of the creatures thereof but for the whole of the Earth’s surface of which unto this day mankind hath not only failed in their responsibility given by Me but To the contrary are wickedly responsible especially in this age at this time for devastation of  the environment through the miss usage of the resource of the Earth created for the good of mankind and the creatures thereof and not for the devastation and destruction  of the environment and the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation that have resulted   and as these are the last days even the days of wrath and anger so shall I having Judged all the Nations of the Earth punish at this time all the wicked Nations of the Earth one by one for their wicked actions resulting in the devastation of the Earth’s environment which hath as afore said caused the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but not only hath the devastation of the environment caused by mankind resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but and also is the cause of many of the illness and diseases terminal or otherwise suffered at this time by mankind resulting in their  early deaths. Thus it is for all of these crimes sins and transgression shall I not in Judgment hold those who are the cause thereof guiltless but they shall suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger not only in Judgment but as afore said in these days of wrath and anger for those who are  guilty of committing of such great wickedness from Me there shall be no forgiveness or redemption only knowing when My Judgment day to dawns with a the certainty their destiny set and fixed which is and shall be the bottomless pit and the flames of the Lake of the fires of eternal torment of which go not out forever and from which there is no relief or reprieve. But it is at this time say I unto this Nation and its government even I the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. O thou Mighty Nation who dwells in the heights of the Earth arrogant and proud believing thou art invincible that indeed none can bring thee down to the depths of the dust of the ground even unto the very depths of the Earth thus say I unto thee there was one also that thought as ye do who gathered together all the peoples of the Earth to build a great tower up unto the heights of the heavens for he thought in his pride and arrogance that I was but a limited being even altogether like unto mankind and unto himself even like unto the Kings and Emperors of the Earth and that the Hosts of Heaven were like unto the armies of mankind who could be defeated on the battle field that they were as mortal are all of mankind and could perish on the edge of a sword and cast down to the depths of the grave thus say I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens all of the Host of the Heaven of Heavens are immortal having a beginning but no end mighty in strength as was seen on some of the Battle fields of the Earth in past ages so sent by Me to intervene in defence of the upright in heart of the Earth and of the Holy People and that not too long ago. But his belief that I was like unto mankind limited in being stemmed from the creation of mankind when I when I said let us make mankind in our image after our likeness and let them have dominion over all the creatures of My creation even all the fowls of the air the fish of the sea the mammals of the lands of the Earth and the creature that crawled upon the surface thereof.  But it was as he built up the tower to a great height so did My wrath and anger increase so much so that I cast down the tower of which was thereafter Named Babel and upon doing so he found out with whom he and the people with him had to do for when I cast down the tower of Babel and scattered the people abroad I did confusing their tongue by the giving unto them many languages that they could no longer understand one another causing them to be scattered to the four corners of the Earth of which they remain unto this day and thus by the casting down of the tower of Babel and the scattering of the people caused him in fear and dread to flee far from My presence and to hide in the caves and depths of the Earth of the Earth. Thus it is as I caused the destruction of the tower of Babel and all the people thereof to be scattered throughout the Earth so shall I cause this mighty and the other Mighty arrogant and proud Nations of the Earth also to be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more and never more to be remembered upon the Earth. Thus shall this Nation and its people shall come to know in Judgment with whom they will have to do even I saith the Lord God who hath by the word of My Mouth created the Earth and did by My Might establish it  and who did by My infinite wisdom stretch out the heavens whose voice when I speak is as the thundering of many waters. I who it is that cause the waters of the sea to form the clouds that when over the land blown by the winds sent forth out of My treasuries water the ground and also it is I who send lightening to strike the Earth by those means set in place from the very creation of the Earth for I it is who doth cause the greater and lesser winds having set their course to cover all of the Earth at the time and place I have ordained from the very beginning to follow I who AM THAT I AM ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT CREATOR REDEEMER SAVIOR OF ALL OF THOSE WHO BELONG UNTO ME BY FAITH IN THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL OF MANKIND AND OF THE HOLY PEOPLE. Thus now it is that I say unto thee how are the Mighty Nations of the Earth to fall down unto the depths of the Earth to rise no more as so shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient unrepentant Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws who know not Me nor desire to know Me who shall indeed come to know Me and with whom they have to do when Judgment day dawns when they come before Me to be Judged. Thus say I as so said I have found this Nation even China guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall if they remain upon the path they are walking they shall be punished by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and shall indeed strike them down with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not only for the sins crime and transgression of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but as so said afore because of great wickedness corruption and immorality of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even the sick the disabled the elderly the young and vulnerable the homeless and the orphan but mainly for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this Nation by Earth Quake and by whirlwind and fire by great storms and tornadoes by hurricanes followed by drought famine plague pestilence and devastating diseases. But also shall I punish this Nation for the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath indeed caused the injury and deaths of countless numbers of the creatures of My creation not only of the land and air but of the oceans and seas of all the Earth not only by this Nation alone but by all the wicked corrupt immoral Nations of the Earth. But one question is asked by many of mankind why have many of marine mammals beached themselves and the answer is plain and simple because of the pollution of oceans and seas of the Earth the seas and oceans of the Earth are so polluted that they are becoming for the marine life unfit for them to live in first the great leviathans of the oceans are dying because of the polluted seas and oceans of the Earth and then shall follow the rest of marine creatures one by one shaall each species vanish from the oceans and seas of the Earth. The supreme example of what is happening to the oceans and seas of the Earth are the polluted rivers canals and streams of the Nations that cannot because they are so polluted support any marine life whatsoever and what will follow the perishing of marine life will be ocean going sea birds that indeed are already suffering and have suffered from the pollution caused by mankind. Which will if allowed to continuing affect the whole of mankind. Thus it is for this and for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and because of the great wickedness corruption and immorality of mankind have I Judged and shall punish all the Nations thus far found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and thus shall it be for the  pollution and devastation of the environment especially of the oceans shall the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger be poured forth upon all the guilty nations of the earth as also shall THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT strike the unrepentant nations.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment