Sunday 29 December 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER #JUDGED AND FOUND #JAMAICA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as so said afore so say I now  all who obey from the heart by faith having been redeemed through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah that cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall indeed inherit My Kingdom of Heaven but all who have not repented of all their sins transgressions and the crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall indeed be condemned to be cast when Judgment day dawns at the end of days by the angel of death headlong into sheol and the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment. Thus amongst mankind there is a saying pride comes before a fall and so it is with Me all the proud arrogant disobedient unbelieving Nations and the people of every Land Tribe and Nation upon face the Earth who have not in the days of grace and mercy repented  and have not by Faith been redeemed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even all of those who are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall fall and great shall be their fall thereof even down unto the dust of the ground and once Judge upon Judgment day being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law shall as afore said by the Angel of death cast in the bottomless pit and sheol forever even all of those who believe I exist not and that MY Judgment day shall not dawn at the end of days wherein all the inhabitants of the Earth shall have to answer to Me for all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking of all of My holy Laws and Commandments who even all of the Nations and peoples thereof who believe not that there is life after death and who will find out much to their dismay when it’s too late that there is even at the end of time in the last days when My Just Judgment of all of mankind begins even when once all hath been fulfilled according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word even as I have so ordained to come to pass upon the Earth since the very beginning in eternity. Thus as so I have saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens said the end of days are not long off coming about when it is that all of mankind past present and future shall come before Me to be Judged even all of the righteous and unrighteous equally the righteous after being thus Judged shall be  acquitted having been redeemed through the cleansing blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah and accounted as holy and righteous in MY sight being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah by Faith and the unrighteous once judged found guilty of all of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws as  are so set down in My Word for all to see and giving none in Judgment any excuse thereof that they knew not that they had broken any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and that if they had known the punishment that was justly due to descend upon all who have broken them as so set down of a certainty even the full outpouring of My wrath and Anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement that shall be executed upon all who have broken any and all of them, they would not have broken any of any of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law. But it is in the beginning I did write upon the fleshy tablets of all of the hearts of mankind My Holy Laws and Commandments so that none may have any excuse before Me that so said above if they had known the consequences’ of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments they would have never have broken even the least of them but I say unto these and unto thee  how else hath mankind from birth know right from wrong and when doing wrong are convicted by their consciences and by Roach Hakodesh/the Spirit of all Truth; even He who is so Named amongst the Nation of the Earth the Holy Spirit; of doing wrong if My Laws and Commandments were not and I had not been written on the hearts of mankind. Thus as so said when My Judgment day dawns all the righteous and the unrighteous even all the living and the dead shall be brought before My eternal Judgement throne to be justly Judged, even as it is and shall at this time be with all of the Caribbean Nations  whom I have Judged  and have found them guilty not only of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially all of My Moral Laws but also of great wickedness corruption, immorality and of the pollution and destruction of the environment making them guilty of indirectly slaughtering the creatures of My creation and by some other Nation condemning their people to a slow lingering death of which I shall not hold any guiltless and shall in these days of wrath and anger punish them with as so said the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT  crimes and transgressions saith the Lord God of Israel and of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens thus it is that I shall punish this Nation the ultimate degree even unto perfection by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT with great whirlwinds and storms and destructive floods and of Earth quakes and volcanic Eruptions that shall come to pass not only in the places that Eruptions in the past have been common places but in many diverse places never afore having suffer such eruptions, also of hurricanes tornadoes of plagues and pestilence of drought famines. but it shall be that not alone shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and the slaughter of the creatures of my creation but and also their governments failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the elderly of the sick the terminally ill the deaf and the blind of the homeless and the poverty stricken and even failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young of these Nations against those who would harm murder or abuse them for all of these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish this Nation even Jamaica . But it is now that the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger begun so shall the outpouring of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD O MY JUST JUSGEMENT descend upon all the Nation of the Caribbean thus shall it be that all who have not been redeemed by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL the door of Kingdom of Heaven shall permanently shut to them and they shall be cast out into outer darkness where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the worm of regret dies not and the flames of torment in the lake of fire goes not out forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment