Wednesday 2 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD OF #GOD OF #HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL #JUDGE THE #AZORES AND IF I FIND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN WRATH AND ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the Saviour and Redeemer of the Holy People and of all of those of mankind who have by faith in Him been redeemed being by His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and trangression especially in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. but more so cleansed of original sin that caused the Fall of Mankind and brought upon the whole of creation the curse of death and that original sin being the disobedience of mankind to the very first commandment I gave and did warn them of the consequences of disobedience to that command not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But in the giving of that command was the ultimate test a test of life and death for I in the creation of mankind had also to give unto all of mankind a true freedom of will and the instrument of that test was the Adversary in his tempting of them to disobey My very first commandment of which they chose to take heed and failed that test in that they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The test being in reality the choice of willingly doing My will and doing their own will the choice of the will of mankind or the Will of the eternal creator of all things even I Myself saith the I AM THAT I AM and thus it was and is that in doing so brought upon themselves and all of their descendants the curse of death first spiritual and eventualy physical and the beginning of time for before they fell only eternity existed. But say i this if in the creation of mankind if a true freedom of will I had not given unto mankind then of a truth mankind would not have been created in Mine own Image but would have been but only even as the Angels of the Heaven of Heavens. But once fallen then mankind’s true freedom of will no longer existed in that mankind’s will then became subject to his fallen Nature and mankind’s will thus becoming opposite to My Will and incapable of any and all obedience to My Holy Will Laws and Commandments and incapable of being true Holy Righteous and pure in My sight of if mankind had chosen to do My will willingly would have been so, thus it is that mankind cannot do that which is contrary to their Nature their fallen Nature they became dead in trespasses and sins and cut of from Me spiritually I who am the true and only source of all life physical and spiritual. Thus it was that as mankind had fallen in Adam and Eve realising what they had done sought to return unto Me seeking My forgiveness and to regain their former state but as the consequence of that first commandment were as it were set in stone and could not be reversed a way had to be provided for mankind to return unto Me and that way would mean someone had to suffer the just punishment due for the breaking of that first commandment for mankind having been the guilty of breaking that first commandment had to suffer the Just punishment due for the breaking thereof which meant at the end of physical life everlasting death in the place I created for the disobedient of all of mankind to be banished to even the bottomless pit. Thus it was that My Son volunteered to take mankind’s place in Judgment even He whose Name is IMMANUEL and to suffer the just punishment due first of all for the breaking of that first commandment broken and of all subsequent breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments He being perfect without spot or blemish had to come to Earth born of a woman and to live upon Earth as a man perfect in all of His life upon Earth and offer Himself up willingly to become the only true sacrifice for all the sins and transgressions of those of mankind who had would and should in the future by faith accept Him as their saviour and redeemer and the only one who could take their place in Judgment of which He did and was cast in their place into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment and thus I having accepted in the place of all those who had would and did come to believing Him as their sacrifice and were willing to forsake their own will to do My Will as its is done in My Heavenly Kingdom and having accepted His sacrifice on their behalf forgave all those who had would and did come by faith to accept Him as their saviour and redeemer but He being infinitely perfect without spot or blemish eternal in the Heavens death and the grave could not hold or detain Him and I having accepted His sacrifice in that He did thereby become the only true eternal Passover Lamb Messiah Saviour and redeemer He rose from the dead which was witness by many and thereafter ascended unto His throne and My Throne at My right Hand in the Heaven of Heavens even My Eternal Heavenly Kingdom thus His resurrection became the resurrection of all those who by Him were redeemed and His ascension their ascension at the end of their lives past present and future to also take their place before My throne in My Heavenly Kingdom. But it is as so said that I would and shall and have Judged all the Nations of the Earth so as I have Judged at this time all the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of original sin I am purposed soon to punish each and every one by one until the day I have set for all of mankind to be Judged and not only those in existence upon the Earth now at this time but all of mankind gone on before even all of the wicked and disobedience of mankind shall be called forth from beyond the grave to stand before Me in Judgment to Be Judged even as My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Holy Moral Law demands which is now not long off and awaits the end of the punishing of the Nations now in existence upon the face of the Earth and even also the Adversary and all of his followers. Thus at this time I shall Judge on the last Nations and its Islands to be Judged and if found to be guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall when once the days of the punishing of the Nations commences punish this Nation most severely but not only shall I punish this Nation if found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also if found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment as hath thus far caused by the wealthiest Nations of the Earth resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgment they shall be not held guiltless even they who care only for their bank balances and their profit margin gains and losses the success of their imports and exports and not for the creatures of the Earth nor the welfare of the peoples of every land tribe peoples and Nations of the Earth worse of than themselves except when it affects their industries bank balances or profit margins. Thus it shall be as they are to be punished so shall these last Nations if found guilty of doing as they have done and as they have sown to the wind so shall these if they to have sown to the wind shall reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger being  punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment by Earthquake and fire by whirlwinds hurricanes storms tornadoes by tidal waves and tsunamis floods great and cataclysmic storms that devastate and destroy all in their path of drought and famine on a scale never afore seen upon the Earth of plagues and diseases of pestilence and of volcanic activity in diverse places of death and destruction descending for the skies and the coming of that one called wormwood that shall reap havoc in the oceans of the Earth. But also shall I punish th governments of these Island Nations if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the elderly the widow and the orphaned of the destitute and the poverty stricken of the refugees within their gates but and especially in the neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if all the Islands of the Azores repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Islands NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment