Saturday 12 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD OF #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #BERMUDA AND #GUAM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN #WRATH AND #ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts and even the saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel even those who belong unto Me that have been by Faith redeemed by the shed blood of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and Commandments of which in times past even according to My will and purposes as also so set down in My Word I revealed unto mankind and the Holy People through My Most Holy Word and My servants the prophets throughout all the ages in times past of the coming of the Messiah as so promised to mankind’s and the Holy Peoples first parents and fulfilled even as so said and set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and the prophets and all of those who were witnesses to the coming of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and thereafter did declare to all and sundry what they were witness to of which hath until this day been rejected by the majority of mankind and the Holy People even Israel through unbelief and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also because of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption. Thus as it is that I am the creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the whole of the Universe is Mine and no one else’s even the Earth and all that exists thereon even all of the creatures thereof are My creation and are Mine and Mine alone as also being created by Me are all of Mankind and the Holy People and therefore as I commanded Adam and Eve to obey My commandment upon pain of death so also did I command all of mankind to obey Me upon pain of death first spiritual and then at the end of a span life physical upon the face of the Earth death of those who by faith in the Messiah having become the redeemed of the Lamb in Judgment shall be acquitted and ascend into My Kingdom saith the Lord God of the who of creation and all of those who have disobeyed all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as I commanded all of mankind to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of death so shall the consequences of disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments befall all of mankind and the Holy People that hath disobeyed any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when in Judgment convicted of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments even the least of them shall suffer the pain of death even everlasting death in the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides therein. So as those of mankind and the Holy People have rejected Me so this being My creation I must of necessity reject them and banish them in Judgment from all of My creation I having throughout their lives on Earth been most merciful unto them in all things and given them every chance to return unto Me by the way I provided through the promise in the beginning I gave unto all of mankind of a saviour and redeemer to come and of which that promise was fulfilled but was by the Holy People and the majority of mankind then and since rejected a way whereby all of mankind could by Faith be redeemed as so said and upon being redeemed would do My Will on Earth as it is in My Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is for this reason now I say this unto thee which is that the beginning of the end of the days of grace and mercy and the days of the punish of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me are to begin and as I am most merciful and would rather all of mankind would turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL than punish all the Nations of mankind thus Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments but if mankind and the Nations of mankind and all of the Holy People refuse to do so then in wrath and anger death and destruction must My Just Judgment be executed upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one and I say unto mankind be under no illusion that I shall as I have in the past with hold My wrath and anger to descend upon all of mankind or that thy unbelief will somehow cause that which is to befall mankind will somehow vanish and not come to pass of a certainty it shall for as these are the Last days the end day approaching when Judgment day dawns then all of Mankind past and present and upon the day of Judgment shall by Me be Judged for thus it shall be once the days of the punishing of the Nations begin then shall the heavens become as brass to the pleas of mankind for forgiveness and redemption and only shall the prayers and petitions of those who are the redeemed of the Lamb be heart and answer Thus only the coming Judgment day remains to be fulfilled as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and commandments. Thus it that now as I have Judged and found Bermuda and Guam guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of wickedness immorality and corruption but not only the sins and crimes and transgressions have I found these guilty of, but also guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath and doth cause the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and because the whole of  the Earth is one interdependent integrated whole so as the creatures thereof suffer from the pollution and devastation caused by mankind so shall it in the end rebound upon all of mankind and as the scientist state mankind being a the top of the food chain then mankind in the end will suffer the most for the damage created by their own miss use of the resources I provided in the creation of the Earth for mankind to use not for selfish gain but for the good of the whole of mankind and the creatures thereof. Thus it is that I shall punish in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement I shall punish these Nations by Earth quake and great storms by whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by volcanic activity and floods by famine and drought by the burning heat  of the sun making the ground barren by pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and as I did in Egypt caused with the ten plagues so shall I do unto the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth and I shall cause a comet Named Wormwood to descend upon the Earth poisoning the fountain of the waters of the lakes rivers and streams of many lands. But not only shall I punish these Nations for their crimes sins and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for the Governments failure also to meet the all the needs of the needy of their Nation of which is their elected responsibility so to do even of the sick the disabled the blind and deaf of the terminally ill and of the orphan of the elderly and the widow of the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken and of the refugee with their gates but and especially their neglect in providing adequate care and protect for the young the very young  and vulnerable from those who would harm of abuse them or even murder them for all of these sins crime and transgression and for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall  punish these Nation once the time of the punishing of the Nation begin and reiterate that the first to fall shall be the last to be Judged upon Judgment day and the last to fall shall be the first to be Judge on Judgment day. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if the Bermuda and Guam repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Islands NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment