Sunday 6 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD OF #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #THE #NORTHERN #MARIANA #ISLANDS I SHALL JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee even the creator of all that is was and ever shall be the heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all the Host thereof that which mankind doth call the Universe and all that in it that doth hath and shall exist therein until Judgment Day when all of mankind even all of the quick and the dead the Living and those passed on that shall be called forth from the grave to stand before My Throne to be by Me Judged even according to My Holy Laws and Commandments  and  who shall upon being found guilty shall; though I would have had it that they had by faith in the Messiah been redeemed and made Holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of My eternal Kingdom but that once passed on and Judgment begins can never be so their destiney from thence is as set as the stars in the heavens; be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment; called by the Nations Hell; forever without reprieve of release and from which there is no escape once cast therein. Thus as the end of days and Judgment day approaches and also the end of the days of grace and mercy are in sight these last Nations I shall Judge and then it shall be that all the Nations of the Earth one by one shall be punished even as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand thus whilst these days still remain I say unto all th Nations thus Judged by Me repent and turn unto Me in humility of hearts seek for forgiveness of all of thy sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and upon by Me forgiven and by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed by the cleansing of His shed blood for I say when once the days o grace and mercy have ended then shall the days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth and the Heavens shall be in as far as mankind is concerned shall be shut up and become even as brass to please and supplications and petitions of mankind for as mankind hath deafened its ears and blinded its eyes to My word of warning of the days of wrath and anger soon to befall the unrepentant fallen of mankind so have and shall I deafen My ears to the pleas of mankind for mercy that of a certainty in the days of wrath and anger shall ascend unto the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens but shall indeed by Me go unheard and unreplied to. But this I do say if over the past ages My warning of these days of the Judging of the Nations and the days of wrath and anger before Judgment day had not gone out unto mankind from Me by My servants then the fallen of mankind’s blood would have first been upon My servants heads for not having warned mankind of My wrath and anger to befall mankind if they repent not  and then mankind would have had an excuse before Me in Judgment that they had not been warned of My days of the Judging and the punishing of the Nations and the day of Judgment to come upon all of mankind but thus it is that all the Nations having been warned by Myself as revealed in My word and by signs and wonders and by the fulfilment of prophesy especially in these last days and through My servants the prophets throughout the ages the blood of mankind is on its own head for not having heeded the warnings sent and delivered if in Judgment condemned to the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is as I Judge these last Nations and especially these Northern Mariana Nation and its Islands if they and the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me if they repent not and by faith in the eternal true and only Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed then their blood shall be upon their own heads for the blame alone for not heeding the warnings sent out shall and can be only laid at one door even the door of all the unrepentant of mankind and in Judgment all I can and shall say to all of unrepentant of mankind thou hast only thy selves to blame for if thou had taken heed repented and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb been redeemed all the fallen of mankind would not be in the position they shall be on Judgment day if they repent not. Thus as so said I shall Judged the Northern Mariana Islands and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption shall be by Me shall be once the days of grace and mercy soon to end have ended punished by the all consuming fires of the full fury of My Wrath and Anger and also with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT most severely as shall I punish the nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me and being unrepentant guilty of breaking also all of My Holy Laws and commandments but not ofny of these crimes sins and transgressions but and also for the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment by the miss usage of the Earths resource place in and upon the Earth for the benefit of mankind and the creatures thereof and not for the cruel injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation and the cause of many diseases, illness and deaths of mankind especial that used in the transport and power industries thus it is that I shall if this Northern Mariana  Nation and its Islands and the Nations of the Earth while they can repent not then once the days of grace and mercy end so shall the punishing of the Nations begin and shall not end until all hath been fulfilled even according to the demands of My Holy Word Laws and Commandments and according to My will and purposes as so set down in My Word for as mankind has sown to the wind now must of a certainty reap THE WHIRLWIND OF MY WRATH AND ANGER for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and for mankind’s pollution and devastation of the Earth environment by Earthquake volcanic activity in many places by Great cataclysmic storms of such ferocity that nought can stand in its way of tornadoes whirlwinds hurricanes of floods tsunamis and tidal waves of such magnitude that no coastal city or town whereon they strike shall escape total and utter devastation and followed on by floods drought famine plagues and pestilence and of uncontrollable diseases. Thus also shall I Judged and punish also the government of the Northern Mariana Nation and its Islands if found to be neglecting their responsibility of meeting the needs of the needy of their Nation and its Islands of the sick the disabled the terminally ill of the elderly the widow and the orphan of the poverty stricken and destitute  of the homeless and of the strangers and refugees within their gates but more so if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and the Vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or murder them for the very young are most precious in My sight and I will not hold any guiltless if found so doing but punish them so that in future they shall pass straightway from the Earth to await My  wrath and anger in Judgment without exclusion or forgiveness. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if the Northern Mariana Nation and its Islands repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Islands NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment