Friday 18 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL JUDGE THE #FAROE #ISLANDS IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be in as far as the Universe and all that exists therein until the Judgment day dawns and the whole of this creation shall be rolled up as corrupt scroll and cast into the fires of My wrath and anger and to be no more nor ever again to be remembered when I shall indeed create the new heavens and the new Earth Moon and all of the Galaxies and planets and stars therein pure and holy in My sight wherein death and the grave exists not and all of the creatures of My new creations shall exists for ever and upon the Earth shall descend the redeemed of the Lamb to live and move and have their being thereon forever upon which shall the Heavenly Jerusalem descend wherein shall be the House to My Holy Name and therein in the Holy of Holies shall My presence and My Holy Name dwell forever and as it was in the beginning before mankind fell and was cast out of My Garden of Eden when in the cool of the day I came to coverse with mankind so shall it be in the New Heavens and upon the New Earth upon which mankind shall live forever where time exist not only eternity and as said so shall all memory of the old creation be cast into the Land of forgetfulness. But before all of this can come about as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth and thus far found them guilty in the majority of not only breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments but of great evil and wickedness of Immorality and corruption even also the polluting of the environment of My creation that hath and doth cause the cruel unnecessary death and injuries of the creatures of My creation of which those found guilty of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day I shall not Hold guiltless but shall punish all found guilty most severely even so much so as to cast them down unto the deepest depths of the bottomless pit forever without letup or reprieve thus now shortly cometh the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth found guilty of committing  all of the sins crime and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all of the sins crimes and transgressions as so set down herein even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so revealed and set down in My Word even all of the punishments due to the breakers thereof unto perfection both upon Earth and in Judgement if found guilty of so doing. Thus say I the days of the punish of the Nations is called in My Word the time of Jacobs trouble though he shall be saved from out of it for as I so said so have I in the returning of Jacob to the Land of Promise broke the yoke from off of his neck and burst his bonds and thus from that time he was and would be no longer a captive and a servant of the Nations of the Earth for I then gave back unto him his own inheritance forever and shall do unto him as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and the Prophets for Jacob shall posses his own land I promised as an inheritance to Abraham and his descendants forever and none shall ever again posses the Land of promise nor take it out of the hand of Jacob. Thus then as so set down warned and revealed these days of the punish of the Nation shall commence once the days of grace and mercy given end which are but days away and then shall indeed those Nation found guilty who have thus been Judged by Me feel the full fury of the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon them all until all hath come to pass as concerning the days of punish of the Nations called even Jacobs trouble a time wherein the hearts of many of mankind will fail them for the fear of that which is to come upon all of mankind. Thus shall these days of the punishing of the Nation last untill all as so said shall be fulfilled as concerning these days revealed in My Most Hol Word Law and as so said the Prophets and shall end with the dawning of the day wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged and thereafter when all of mankind past present and future the End shall come. Thus it is in the Judging of the Nations as so said these Last Nations and Islands even the Faroe Islands shall I Judge and as with the Nations already Judged if I find them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days to come even the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth they having been found guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity if these Islands be found as guilty as the rest of the Nation thus Judged by Me so shall I punish these Islands even as I shall the rest of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by mighty storms hurricanes and tornadoes by the darkening of the Sun and moon and the stars of the heavens by flood tidal waves and tsunamis by drought and famine by plague and pestilence and diseases even like unto the ten plagues of Egypt but far worse and for far longer. Thus shall it be that all these disaster shall of a certainty come upon all the Nations of the Earth unless those Nations guilty of committing these sins transgressions and crime against the creatures of My creation and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments repent and turn unto Me through faith in the only True Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL and if repentance from the heart is forth coming then My Wrath and anger shall be turned back but if not then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend as so afore said in the time to come upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. But not only shall I punish these Nations severely thus judged upon finding them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government also if found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then as afore said instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger and of death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment