Friday 4 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD OF #GOD AND THE MESSIAH I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #THE AZORES GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL AS #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS DEMAND PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation of the whole Universe and all that in it that doth hath and shall untill Judgment day exist of which I hold in the palm of My Hand for it I who hath created all that exist to the glory of My Holy Name and according to My will and purposes as are so se down and revealed in My Word I who am infinite in My being without end or beginning of days infinitely perfect in all of My being. Thus it is at this time even the coming of in these last days the end thereof of the days of grace and Mercy wherein if any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption could repent and upon seeking for forgiveness of all of their sins transgression and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments could be by Me forgiven and could have been by faith redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and made pure holy and righteous in my Sight through the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL but once as is soon to come to pass the end of the days of grace and mercy comes to pass then the days wherein the Nations thus Judged by Me will be unable though they try never so hard to be forgiven and redeemed for to those who seek to do so the heaven and heaven of heavens will be as brass for as they have heeded not the warnings given and stopped up their ears and blinded their eyes to My Words of warning they shall not be heard for I shall deafen My Ears to their pleas for as so said the days of grace and mercy have been long upon the Earth giving all of mankind ample opportunity to repent by faith seeking for forgiveness thus I have said in times past seek and ye shall find knock and the door shall be open for whoever seeks of Me forgiveness if in spirit and true shall find it but how can I forgive those who ask not and open the door to those who don’t knock thereon and given to those who don’t seek with all of their hearts for redemption forgiveness and salvation. Thus as afore said thus is it that the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing of the Nations now to come upon the Earth shall begin and as it is that I have warned all of mankind of the coming days of wrath and anger so is it that their blood is on their own heads for many tribes lands peoples and Nations in the days of wrath and anger to come shall fall down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more especially as afore said the mighty four Might Nations of the Earth over one of them shall all the inhabitants mourn greatly for the passing of this mighty Nation from with they have gained in trading with much wealth but not only shall these mighty Nations alone fall but many other even those who are unrepentant heard hearted wicked immoral and corrupt these shall indeed fall and rise no more upon the Earth and have passed on shall be sent to await My Judgment day to come of which as said is not long off yea even at the door. Thus as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth so shall I also Judge the Islands of the Azores and as so said if found guilty shall indeed suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them and thus so shall it be they having by Me been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but more so guilty of the breaking of My Holy Moral Law thus shll I in the days to come pour out upon these Islands of the Azores the full fury of My wrath and anger by Earthquakes and great storms of tornadoes and hurricanes of flood and tidal waves and tsunamis of cyclones and by whirlwind mixed with fire and there after shall follow the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land making it barren resulting in drought famine plagues disease and pestilence but not only by these disasters shall I strike the Nations but and all so death and destruction descending from above not only striking the Earth but causing much devastation of the Nations technologic equipment in orbit even causing massive damage to the Earths space station for as it is that I have warned the Nations responsible to clean up their orbital garbage so have they done little thus then shall I clean it up for them by casting all of their rubbish from orbit but not only rubbish but even all of their orbital communication equipment. Thus is shall be in the days of wrath and anger to come shall all the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by mankind no matter who they be shall be punished most severely as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments. But not only shall I punish these Islands and all Island Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but I shall upon finding the governments of these Island guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of these Island even of the sick the disabled the widow and the elderly and the terminally ill also of the poverty stricken and the destitute of the homeless the outcast and the orphan so shall I punish them most severely so much so that they will know what it is to fall into the Hands of the only true Living God and creator of all things and to suffer the full fury of the outpouring of My wrath and anger. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if all the Islands of the Azores repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Islands NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment