Monday 14 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE JUDGED #ST PIERRE AND #MIQUELON UPON FINDING THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens creator of all hat is was and ever shall be even all of the Universe and all it contains the star planets galaxies and all the Wonders thereof that I created to the Glory of My Holy of which I hold in the palm of My hand I who AM THAT I AM infinite in all of My being without beginning being or end of days and especialy the ceator of the Earth Sun Moon and the Stars of the Galaxy within which the Earth resides upon which I created all the creatures of My creation even Mankind from the dust of the Earth did I create their bodies and into them breathed the breath of life and they became living souls created in My image pure holy and righteous without spot or blemish have not the knowledge of good and evil yet within them and innocent in all of their being having beginning of days but not the end thereof until they fell and where cast out of Eden and upon them and the whole of creation because of their fall the curse of death and corruption and the beginning of days. Thus I being most merciful unto all of mankind promised to provide; if mankind repented; a way back unto Me and thus now since the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise given unto them through Abraham and his descendants though many a time have I in the past because of their sins crimes and transgressions in the break of My covenant made with them even the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast them out and into bondage thus it is and ever shall be that never again shall My people be cast out of the Land of promise but all of the Land of promise shall be theirs and their possession until the end of days when all of mankind shall be Judged on Judgment day by Me the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth banished from My presence forever and cast into the bottomless pit and the redeemed of the Lamb ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and shall create a New Heavens and a New Earth the former of which shall pass away and be no more nor ever remembered or brought to mind. Thus as so said that the beginning of days began when mankind was cast forth from Eden’s Garden; in which to bar the way to the tree of Life i placed the Angel with the flaming sword; and as so said the end of days is when all of mankind is brought before Me to be Judged on Judgment day thus when Israel I returned Isreal unto the Promised Land so began the end of days and has so set down and REVEALED IN MY MOST HOLY WORD AND LAW AND THE PROPHETS so hath come about THE JUDGING OF THE NATIONS WITH THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and thus of necessity having given all of the Nations of Mankind the days of grace and mercy wherein they could if they willed repented and upon being forgiven of all sins transgression and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My Sight even He who is the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus become inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and in Judgement by the angel of death passed over and thereafter ascend into the promised possession given to all who repent and become the redeemed of the Lamb for ever even the Kingdom of Heaven My Heavenly Kingdom saith the Lord God of the whole of creation.  but as so said afore and set down and revealed once the days of grace and mercy have ended those Nations remaining unrepentant shall in the days to come until Judgment day be punished even according to the punishment as so set down in the Judging of them if found guilty of mainly breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral laws and also for great wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and the pollution and devastation of the environment causing the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and the health of mankind thus by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by Earth Quake whirlwind tornadoes hurricanes cyclone and great storms by tidal waves and tsunamis by floods and by the heat of the sun drying out the land so that it becomes barren resulting in famine and drought followed by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases bringing about upon all of the Nations by Me Judged death and destruction  for it shall be that as the days of grace and mercy end so shall the days of wrath and anger begin when as afore said that the Heavens to the prayers and petitions of mankind unto Me will become as Brass and Iron. Thus as so said I have and shall punish St Pierre and Miquelon having found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments once the days of grace and mercy end even as I shall punish all the Nations thus Judged by Me so shall I punish these in wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgment. But not only shall I punish these St Pierre and Miquelon severely thus having thus judged by Me upon finding them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments when the days of grace and mercy end but their governments also if I find them guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment