Saturday 19 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #FAROE #ISLANDS GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation of the Universe and all in it that doth exist the Earth Moon Sun and all the Stars planets Galaxies and the wonders thereof of which I did create with the breath of My Mouth especially the Earth and all the creatures I created out of the dust of the ground and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth the seas and oceans also and the fowls of the air. But especially did I create mankind whose body I did form from out of the dust of the ground and breathe into them the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image created I them and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover face of the Earth in Mine own image created I mankind both male and female and gave them dominion over the creatures of the Earth and gave unto them the responsibility for their care welfare and protection which until Judgment day and the end of days that responsibility remains and the neglect of which mankind each and every one in Judge have to answer for. Thus as so set down in My Word as fore said many a time mankind fell and because mankind fell corruption entered into creation both corruption and death and the passage of time even the beginning of days for before mankind fell only Eternity exist and all the creatures of My creation were pure holy and perfect in My sight having neither spot or blemish and only beginning of days but no end thereof. But when mankind fell so with them did all of creation and death and the grave entered into all of creation even the whole of the Universe corruption entered therein thus as so said then began the beginning of days and the passing of time and as time entered into creation so must it come inevitable to an end for only eternity hath no beginning or end. Thus as the grave death corruption and the beginning of days entered into creation so did punishment for the breaking of My commandments and the punishment for mankind from the beginning  was as so seen in the casting out of mankind from My garden of Eden in effect mankind in Adam and Eve and their descendants were banished from My presence and from My Kingdom and thus it was that a place of banishment had to by Me created for all of the fallen of mankind and of heaven for as mankind fell because of the adversaries part in the downfall of mankind both he and his followers were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth to await Judgment and to be cast along with the fallen of mankind into that place I did created even the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment and punishment  thus from his casting out of the Heaven of Heavens he hath sought to corrupt and destroy all of My creation especial cause the downfall of as many he can of mankind so that they shall be along with him cast into the bottomless pit for he knowing I AM THAT I AM who AM eternal in the heavens infinite in My being without any limitations whatsoever and who holds all of creation in the palm of My hands knoweth he cannot defeat Me the he hath as so said sought to destroy as much as he can of My creation before the end of days and Judgment day and to make sure with his lies that redemption and salvation was and is beyond the reach of as many of mankind as he can thus it is plain to see the cause of his down fall and the reason why he seeks to make sure the means of redemption are beyond the reach of as many as he can of mankind through his deception and lies even because I cast him and his followers out of the Heaven of Heavens and down unto the Earth to await his punishment which is his just due when the Judgement day dawns who shall in Judgment with all of the fallen of mankind be cast into that place of banishment from My presence forever even to be cast forever into the bottomless pit. Thus as also said afore as mankind was cast out of Eden and due to be punished along with their descendants the number of which I have ordained to exist in all of creation until Judgment day out of which I would save and separate a people and Nation unto Myself not only of the Holy People but out of every tribe people and Nation upon the face of the Earth a Holy Nation who would do My will willingly as it is done in all of My Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for My will would be their will and their will My Will.  Thus as I saith the Lord God of Hosts know all things and from Me nothing is hidden and as it is that I know the end from the beginning so did I ordain a day when all of mankind past present and future would be brought before Me to be Judged even the quick or the living and the dead of mankind for as so said in Adam and Eve so did all of their descendants and therefore as Adam and Eve were Judged and punish so would all of their descendants be Judged and punish the number of mankind to exist upon the Earth by Me was ordained and as I ordained the number of mankind to exist so did I set a day and a time whereby all of mankind should be Judged those who remained unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments  given in the promised Messiah the means forgiveness and redemption and rejecting those means of escaping My wrath and anger in Judgment to come condemned justly to the place of banishment by Me created even the bottomless pit even  a place of banishment from My presence forever and those who repented and accepted by faith in the Messiah even the Eternal Passover Lamb the means to escape in Judgment their Just due punishment  for their sins crime and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments My wrath and anger and being cast into the bottomless pit forever banished they having been redeemed cleansed forgiven and made pure and holy in My sight in Judgment are acquitted and ascend into the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens .  Thus it is in the Judging of the Nations as so said these Last Nations and Islands even the Faroe Islands have I Judged and as with the Nations already Judged having found them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days to come even the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth they having been found guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity thus these Islands having been found as guilty as the rest of the Nation thus Judged by Me so shall I punish these Islands even as I shall the rest of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by mighty storms hurricanes and tornadoes by the darkening of the Sun and moon and the stars of the heavens by flood tidal waves and tsunamis by drought and famine by plague and pestilence and diseases even like unto the ten plagues of Egypt but far worse and for far longer. Thus shall it be that all these disaster shall of a certainty come upon all the Nations of the Earth unless those Nations guilty of committing these sins transgressions and crime against the creatures of My creation and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments repent and turn unto Me through faith in the only True Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL and if repentance from the heart is forth coming then My Wrath and anger shall be turned back but if not then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend as so afore said in the time to come upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. But not only shall I punish these Nations severely thus judged upon finding them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government also if found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then as afore said instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger and of death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT

This is the Word of the Lord god unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment